The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
I wanted to love this app, but it's not ready for production. Here's some thing I noticed in 10 minutes.
1) Free - but has a premium ($4.99 version they don't mention)
2) Seems to only allow 1 active Free Shipping bar in the Free version
3) Duplicate bar may or may not duplicate and may or may not copy all the information over.
4) UI needs work - it's hard to figure out what's happening with so many things on one GIANT page - reminds me of something in the early '00s
5) Overall it just wasn't "Great" and if I have to pay for something, it needs to be solid - even at just $5/month
its only showing you have got free shipping only nothing else. even if i have 0 items in the cart. 2nd issue with this is this plugin is little bit slow load
I am paying for the premium bar and cannot use it. I've installed it on both of our website. The first one only show as "goal completed" when there is nothing in the cart. The other website uses the Geolocation feature, and it does not show at all. Support is inexistent, it has been over a week and still no answer