Wholesale + Ambassador Form

Wholesale + Ambassador Form

by POWR.io

Wholesale forms, registration & brand ambassador program forms

RinseKit

Been using for over a year. Love the way responses populate in our inbox! Easy to sort through, respond to, edit, and publish.

Tropi Shoes

THE BEST APP TO CREATE A CONTACT FORM! I have been searching for a good app, and this is THE BEST ONE. I really like it. It lets you even create an authomatic email response for free, for those who have asked for help or registered for an ambassadors plan (like in my case). Thanks for this app.

Isaac Lakhi

Easy to navigate. Useful features are relevant to my business requirements. Great support from Anel and Sunil. I would highly recommend the app!

Bazzlebaby

I needed to make a form last minute and it was great. I was able to have tit design the form based on my website, and it looks awesome. All for free!!!

Fabulous Products

Great free app that sends automated emails and gives you up to 6 free fields for your client to fill in

CEONUTRITION

We're using the app to have retailers to have an opportunity to become a wholesaler. Very easy to use and set-up

Wolff Coffee Roasters

Really good app, we had some questions before installing it and the support team was really helpful. Better than expected (and we expected something good).

Champagne Dreams

I was looking for a simple solution to put on my site for prospects to enter their data. Needed a more comprehensive solution than the standard Shopify contact form template. POWr contact form builder is so perfect and easy to use and the free version is actually amazing to be able to get started. Will upgrade in a couple of weeks to the higher capacity one. Great app and looks super professional when published on site.

checkthecupboard.com

Just getting started, but liking what i've seen so far.

R.K.Amber Tees

Very easy to use and efficient. This app is wonderful. I highly recommend for any new store. It creates a more professional and clean way for customers to contact you. Thank you very much!

Previous 1 3 4 5