Hit Counter

Hit Counter

by POWr.io

Boost sales using social proof with a simple hit counter!

Best Buys Shop Here

Very easy to set up! And you can choose where you want this and on which page(s). It starts counting on installation. So also nice for starters!!
Looks nice on my boutique.
bbshophere.com

presetcabana

ggggggggggggggoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Batik 2.0

goooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Simply Beautiful

Great app loved it super easy to use!!!! Would definitely recommend and it is free!!! Thank you so much

Custom Curves

I used the app to help me keep the real-time count of the visits to each page. I really love how everyone that visits can see as well to let them know they are not the only ones looking. I really wish the app could send a text to let me know I have hit so many views of a goal that I set for that day.

Crazy Collectibles

Great to instill confidence in your customers. Wonderful app. Can add to any and all pages on your website.

Eliot Grey

evaluate how many people have made visits to the site so I'll know when to increase advertising. It would be nice to see the app with a count of how many people are seeing or looking at an item.

oneBclick

Usefull and easy to use with plenty set ups, Good job guys , we will need more apps like those , maybe some improvements on the design ?

Phalan’x

This app is exactly what I was looking for. Simple and straightforward and extremely flexible in setting up (options).

Rons online fishing store

Give me a customer count for page views of my site. Https://rons-online-fishing-store.myshopify.com.

Previous 1 3