POWR | Visitor Views Counter

Create a custom visitor counter to track views on your site.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Create a custom visitor counter to track views on your site.

Weskus PlaasKombuis

Location South Africa

Really easy to use! Nice dashboard, simple and straight forward. Integration into Shopify Store is also easy!

September 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us!

Bluefire Night

perfect for tracking number of visits both to site and per site page so it helps me know what items are most popular.

August 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work!

kiniskutis

Location Philippines

great app! it will surely help me to monitor the hits on my site.

Saving Trinity

I love how easy it is to customize. Such a useful and meaningful app for the small business. Thank you!

Mimossa World

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 months

Magnifica aplicación, es de uso comodo y sencillo, totalmente recomendable y funciona fantasticamente

Goodhusband

I like this app and I really love it very much, I would suggest your guys for this app and the important thing is this is free app.

Zollpa

Location Israel

this app is a great add on for my store looks good, very easy to install and the free plan is actually useable

presetcabana

ggggggggggggggoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Batik 2.0

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 1 month

goooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Simply Beautiful

Great app loved it super easy to use!!!! Would definitely recommend and it is free!!! Thank you so much

Previous 1 3