Visitor Counter | Social Proof

Visitor Counter | Social Proof

by POWr.io

Boost sales using a hit & visitor counter for social proof!

kiniskutis

great app! it will surely help me to monitor the hits on my site.

Saving Trinity

I love how easy it is to customize. Such a useful and meaningful app for the small business. Thank you!

Mimossa World

Magnifica aplicación, es de uso comodo y sencillo, totalmente recomendable y funciona fantasticamente

Goodhusband

I like this app and I really love it very much, I would suggest your guys for this app and the important thing is this is free app.

Zollpa

this app is a great add on for my store looks good, very easy to install and the free plan is actually useable

presetcabana

ggggggggggggggoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Batik 2.0

goooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Simply Beautiful

Great app loved it super easy to use!!!! Would definitely recommend and it is free!!! Thank you so much

Custom Curves

I used the app to help me keep the real-time count of the visits to each page. I really love how everyone that visits can see as well to let them know they are not the only ones looking. I really wish the app could send a text to let me know I have hit so many views of a goal that I set for that day.

Crazy Collectibles

Great to instill confidence in your customers. Wonderful app. Can add to any and all pages on your website.

Previous 1 3