POWR Image Slider & Carousel

POWR Image Slider & Carousel

by POWR.io

Product Slider, Lookbook, Slideshow & Testimonials Carousel

Buck Strike

Trash, no flexibility on free trial. Give a little more, too restrictive. Can't change font sizes, shapes, almost nothing is flexible AND the slider option i want does not even allow in anyway to make the images in my slide square, they must be in a rectangle?

Pour Elle

Malheureusement ca ne marche pas, pourtant j'utilise le thème début, il veut pas publier les images a chaque fois ca me dit qu'il y a un problème ou une erreur quelques part !!!! je voulais aussi augmenté mon plan pour prendre celui qui est payant ca ne marche pas aussi.
je lai désinstallé dommage...

December 13, 2020

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with the POWR Image Slider! We've just sent you an email, in case you did not receive it. Please reach out to our support team at support@powr.io and we'll be more than glad to help and answer all the questions that you may have. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Makeup Scientist

I deleted a slideshow and it’s still showing on my page with default images no option of removing. I created a new one and it’s still showing it’s attached to the slide

Inuguni

No Live Support. Was trying to find out how to uninstall - the support doc says open POWR dashboard from admin. Problem is when you open the POWR app, it instantly opens https://www.powr.io/plugins, there is no dashboard. Neither is there a install button. Help document is severely outdated. Even after i delete the app, the POWR section is still in my theme code.

SolCaribe

I do not like this application because it leaves on your page a blank space of its brand and it is not deleted even if you eliminate the application

XYTO

Image slider was broken and did not render in correct dimensions across platforms. Very buggy across mobile platforms. Difficult to install. developers refused refund. will not be doing future business with them.

April 10, 2020

Hi there,
Thank you very much for your valuable feedback.
Please email us directly on support@powr.io and we will be happy to sort this problem out for you.

Six Scents Parfums

0 stars, purposely IMPOSSIBLE to cancel
scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam

Galli Publishing

I tried out the FREE VERSION of the APP which in itself was fine. The problem is that the minute the slider is installed on your website it also installs a branding line below the slider with a link to their website.

So where is the free part???

Either you accept that you are paying for this, or you are stuck with the most ugly looking slider installation that makes your company look like a joke.

Why not just say there are no free plans?

iFoxx

"Image Slider + Carousel" But no carousel option available. I hope i'm wrong and I'm just overlooking these options but so far nothing.

Theseus

Fucking terrible.
Sends me around and around in circles.
All the positive reviews must be from friends.
Just awful.