POWR Image Slider Gallery

Showcase product images in slider, carousel, gallery, lookbook

Free plan available
Create multiple image sliders in an array of different layouts.

Terressentials

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

I found the assistance provided by POWR in managing the Product Image Slider Carousel on our site - used for presentation slides that were featured in a YouTube video, in our case - was very professional, fast, and spot-on (effective) in helping us to accomplish the goals that we had for our site. We're planning to continue using it!

September 1, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating – it's much appreciated!

Ease9

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 1 month

カスタマイズが可能なスライドショーアプリを探していたところ、このツールにたどり着きました。
日本語でも利用でき、細かいところにも手が届くため、当初想定していた利用ができました。今後も引き続き使用をしていきたいです。

May 22, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and the community.

allgadgetsgo!

I like this because it's easy to use and to create slides, i haven't really had a chance to use it much so i don't have much else to say.

April 29, 2022

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us. Please reach us in case of any suggestions or questions. We will be more than glad to help.

BECKYLISS

Location France

Application trés intuitive et très bien faite. Pratique surtout quand on débute !
Elle réponds à toutes mes exigences tant au niveau de l'ergonomie qu'au niveau du graphisme. C'est un bon compagnon de route ! Je recommande vivement !

Comebobo

Location Spain

The app is working properly and we are happy with it. The only problem is that the unpaid plan has a really big watermark

January 5, 2022

We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community!

Pine Beauty

I used this app to add a slider to my home page when I was on my trial. It done exactly what I needed to do but I have actually changed themes now so no longer require. Thanks!

September 29, 2021

Thank you so much for this review. We are glad that you liked our app.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

ArtPrint

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 9 hours

I used this app to help me do a carousel, great app ! I'm very satisfied with it ! And very simply to use.

relevantstore.in

Location India
Time spent using app 1 day

Ok. So I have looked everywhere for a solution to change my product images to mobile friendly (finger swiping) I couldn't find one. Then I stumbled on this App, was skeptical at first as it only had 2 reviews but I was so frustrated that I still went ahead. Initially it acted a little funny and so I contacted technical support and they fixed it in matter of minutes. Just praises for them. Thank you team for such a wonderfull app. Much needed for themes that does not support sliding images for products. Thank you.

September 17, 2021

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. Please reach us in case of any suggestions or questions. We will be more than glad to help.

Steal Deal

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I USED THIS APP HELP ME TO DO c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:

rsrbyritirahulshah

Location India

I simply love this app! Its just what I was looking for! I wanted a slider for my home page and this app just does the job perfectly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18