Product Image Slider Carousel

Location Japan

カスタマイズが可能なスライドショーアプリを探していたところ、このツールにたどり着きました。
日本語でも利用でき、細かいところにも手が届くため、当初想定していた利用ができました。今後も引き続き使用をしていきたいです。

May 22, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and the community.

allgadgetsgo!

I like this because it's easy to use and to create slides, i haven't really had a chance to use it much so i don't have much else to say.

April 29, 2022

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us. Please reach us in case of any suggestions or questions. We will be more than glad to help.

BECKYLISS

Application trés intuitive et très bien faite. Pratique surtout quand on débute !
Elle réponds à toutes mes exigences tant au niveau de l'ergonomie qu'au niveau du graphisme. C'est un bon compagnon de route ! Je recommande vivement !

Comebobo

The app is working properly and we are happy with it. The only problem is that the unpaid plan has a really big watermark

January 5, 2022

We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community!

Pine Beauty

I used this app to add a slider to my home page when I was on my trial. It done exactly what I needed to do but I have actually changed themes now so no longer require. Thanks!

September 29, 2021

Thank you so much for this review. We are glad that you liked our app.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

ArtPrint

I used this app to help me do a carousel, great app ! I'm very satisfied with it ! And very simply to use.

relevantstore.in

Ok. So I have looked everywhere for a solution to change my product images to mobile friendly (finger swiping) I couldn't find one. Then I stumbled on this App, was skeptical at first as it only had 2 reviews but I was so frustrated that I still went ahead. Initially it acted a little funny and so I contacted technical support and they fixed it in matter of minutes. Just praises for them. Thank you team for such a wonderfull app. Much needed for themes that does not support sliding images for products. Thank you.

September 17, 2021

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. Please reach us in case of any suggestions or questions. We will be more than glad to help.

Steal Deal

I USED THIS APP HELP ME TO DO c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:

rsrbyritirahulshah

I simply love this app! Its just what I was looking for! I wanted a slider for my home page and this app just does the job perfectly.

The Spookywood Witch Shop

This app is super convenient and offers my website an organized gallery for smooth testimonial transitions and viewing!

April 15, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18