Map + Store Locator

Map + Store Locator

by POWR.io

40% off upgrades | Simple map for store locations. Easy map.

Ppmaps

We were very excited to learn about your app. This is just what we needed to show our customers which local retailers carry our products.

Blodprover

Great app! Easy to use, even for a non-tech user ;)

Tlaimatkitec

good apps for developers, i write from México and its so easy to learn

Quirkshop Com Au

POWr apps are all easy to use, affordable, and get the job done. All work well and the customer support is very good.

Abeautyro

I use this app on https://www.abeauty.ro and I am very pleased. I like verry much that you can post a shortcode in any page. The most of other apps force you to have a url like /locator or something. But this app lets you to put the map where do you want.

Qrm Electronics Inc

So easy to install and does what we need and will certainly look at other apps they offer up thank you.

Moon Sustainable Clothing

Don`t buy this app. The powr team sells you any plan you don`t want to have. They don`t react on emails, it takes them some days and then... finally you have the very expensive plan that you don`t need at all and it is to late to cancel.
This is reallly bad

Newcakes

Does the job! I don't have more than one location, however I needed a map to show our workshop location for onsite collections. It was very easy to set up and place on the website. Also makes the website look more trustworthy. Free as well, which is great!

Dobermann Rubber

Very easy to use and accurate!

Batsanis

Simple and easy to use, Guys have been extremely helpful in helping me iron out any issues