Map + Store Locator

Map + Store Locator

by POWr.io

FREE store locator and map. Easily map your store locations!

AuraFragrance

Easy and impressively robust! Free up to five locations, which is exceedingly generous compared to competitors. Will probably upgrade when we add another location.

Gina’s Gourmet Pantry™

I like it but I will need an app that is free that allows me to add hundreds of stores over the us. I like the use of your app, easy to use. Thank you

October 17, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. I have shared this with my product team to see what we can do.

Waylon W | Customer Success

Muscle Waves

So far I've been using the free version with 5 locations and it's extremely easy to setup. Great as most alternatives only offer a free 1-2 weeks trial

WATTSWERKS

Very user friendly app that's visually appealing. I wish it allowed us to use the proximity portion without a fee, but I understand why they need to charge such fees. The "platform" embedding portion didn't work for me, so I had to manually add the maps onto the pages, but that didn't bother me. I'm sure they will get it all worked out. Thank you for developing such a useful app!

Hemp Black

wish it had more options to not need to have "get directions" on it. otherwise very intuitive and fun to use

Vidhyanjali

Great app, would definitely recommend.
dsadasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdsadasdsasdasdasdasdasd

DiNBiNSkateboard

good,very nice efrefgtergrtyh5e6yuhjert56ujresdu6j4w6ujhwe546jwe456ujhw456yhuw534uhe65juhwe456uhr5tuhjwyu4

Viragért

It seems to be good. Now I'm testing, but It will knows everything for me. Nice design, a lot of customization.

ETHIC Intelligence

Very simple. Took 1 minute to add a map and increase our look and feel of our site and our locations

ALittleTrinket

Very quick and easy to install on a shopify site, I had it up and running in less than 5 minutes.
It only covers 5 locations on the free plan then becomes more expensive than other apps so we will see how long I stick with it...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9