Map + Store Locator

Map + Store Locator

by POWr.io

FREE store locator and map. Easily map your store locations!

Sok & Ti

So far, excellent! I like that it allows the first 5 locations free!

--------------------------

DCarbonize

This is an easy app to use and very easy to install. I find it quite practical for some one looking to quickly install a map on their contact page. Thanks guys!

Northwest Pianos

It's a good app and I used it to locate our store. It made our site looks more clear and easy to find.

Aki-Home

Works well for what it is, especially the free version. Have not fully experienced the abilities of the paid features

KINKSOLOGY

The free plan is easy to use and looks pretty good. Has the basic customizations needed for a standard locator. Overall satisfied.

A medical Spa

Adding a location is easy and intuitive to use. No background coding necessary. And ITS FREE. Amazing app.

JL Design & Fab

Allowed me a lot more flexibility when building my website, honestly solved a lot of issues I was having and simplified everything

NoBlue Glasses

App is really good! I like the interface - really clean and the modern design it creates. Good if you're building a minimalistic page. I highly recommend this app for stores that manage multiple locations/stores.

YCrystal Clear

Really really helpfull, used to gain trust by customers. I hope it raises my sellings . I would recommend it to anyone, fast and nice.

homelifesecure

greatapp works perfect happy with the result and that al for free can upgrade if ya want but i am happy with the free one