Map + Store Locator

Map + Store Locator

by POWR.io

FREE store locator & simple map. Easy map for store locations!

Rug Masters

Really nice app! Great job! Everything works good. Thank you for this one. Take me a few minutes to add and fix it.

4 Ever

Excelente aplicación, comprando una versión tiene grandiosas accesibilidades. Fácil y sencillo de usar. +10

Lighting & Bulbs Unlimited

It's great, especially if you're building a new or small site. The free version is great for stand alone businesses, too!

Tree Time & Co.

v good

Fittupper

Muy fácil de usar, aunque me gustaría que tuviera alguna mejora mas en el plan gratis ;) Pero muy fácil de instalar, veremos a ver que tal.

GBLV

I used this app to help me look my website great than ever. so that my customer can find me easily!

Sok & Ti

So far, excellent! I like that it allows the first 5 locations free!

--------------------------

DCarbonize

This is an easy app to use and very easy to install. I find it quite practical for some one looking to quickly install a map on their contact page. Thanks guys!

Northwest Pianos

It's a good app and I used it to locate our store. It made our site looks more clear and easy to find.

Aki-Home

Works well for what it is, especially the free version. Have not fully experienced the abilities of the paid features