Map + Store Locator

Map + Store Locator

by POWr.io

FREE store locator and map. Easily map your store locations!

slowbar.sk

Easy good looking app. I'm using it now only for one store, so its free and helpful. Easy to install.

Kukubird_uk

very user friendly and easy to use! Aesthetically pleasing. only thing id like to see is the ability to add photos of the locations to the drop pins.

Alegends

the app is great fjhfgydhfdysgfydsfgdsycudsyvcdyuvdyvdshvsdhjvhjdhvb djhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Villa Russo, 1898

It was exactly what I was looking for. It was easy to find my store and to install the app. It appeared on the map instantly.

bronze

good and easy to use
enjoy using it and it is free
what more we would ask for
i add two location
with timing

Kyle Roberts

its okay, should be more options for more stores, thanks!

Would like to ask support to give me the opportunity to explore this app more

March 19, 2019

Hey Kyle,

Please send us an email to support@powr.io and let us know what do you need to explore more our Map app.

POWr Support Team.

NZ Native Oils Ltd

Super simple and effective. I use this app to show my distributor network. Easy to setup and worked right out of the box.

NatureTalk

I used this app to insert a clickable map on our website to show our stockists, it was very easy to use. I needed some help so contacted customer service, they were very responsive and resolved my issue promptly. Highly recommend.

GeminiXP

I really like the ease of installation and setup of this app. I was up and running within 2 minutes or less.

YDWTL

so far so good I will love it if i can get this last bit working to add to another page. I will then get the paid version.