Map + Store Locator

Map + Store Locator

by POWR.io

FREE store locator & simple map. Easy map for store locations!

TKO Bollards

so easy to use, looks great and works in no time at all, for a free app I was expecting way more "paid gateway" stuff.

Vanciteasource

The UI in the admin is a little hard to get the hang of, but in terms of implementation and customizing maps and extensibility of locations works great!

MION Artisan Soap Co.

Easy to use. Love the look. Everything looks good.

Little Anys

Very good and useful app.
Thank you so much.
I used this app to help me with store location and was a very good experience.

AuraFragrance

Easy and impressively robust! Free up to five locations, which is exceedingly generous compared to competitors. Will probably upgrade when we add another location.

Gina’s Gourmet Pantry™

I like it but I will need an app that is free that allows me to add hundreds of stores over the us. I like the use of your app, easy to use. Thank you

October 17, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. I have shared this with my product team to see what we can do.

Waylon W | Customer Success

Muscle Waves

So far I've been using the free version with 5 locations and it's extremely easy to setup. Great as most alternatives only offer a free 1-2 weeks trial

WATTSWERKS

Very user friendly app that's visually appealing. I wish it allowed us to use the proximity portion without a fee, but I understand why they need to charge such fees. The "platform" embedding portion didn't work for me, so I had to manually add the maps onto the pages, but that didn't bother me. I'm sure they will get it all worked out. Thank you for developing such a useful app!

Hemp Black

wish it had more options to not need to have "get directions" on it. otherwise very intuitive and fun to use

Vidhyanjali

Great app, would definitely recommend.
dsadasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdsadasdsasdasdasdasdasd