Show-off New Arrivals
Showcase new inventory and HOT items in beautiful, Pinterest-style photo gallery or lookbook.
Easily create customized product grids, user testimonial pages, and press galleries. Add buttons to send users to your product pages.
Grow Your Following
Enable "social sharing buttons" to allow customers share your photos and videos on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, and Google.
About Photo Gallery by POWr
Make your product and company images come to life with a beautiful Pinterest-style gallery.
- Upload photos, embed videos, add titles and text, and use call-to-action buttons to create beautiful product grids, press galleries, team pages, and user testimonial sections.
- Add alt text to each photo to optimize images for SEO.
- Enable lightbox popup to let customers take a closer look at your photos.
- Text search to let user filter entries by keywords
- Highly customizable design: adjust spacing between entries, choose ideal photo size, add borders, pick custom fonts, and more.
- Supports text in any language.
- Mobile responsive on any device.
- Instant access to 50+ POWr apps, such as Social Feed for fresh content on your site and Popup for stellar landing page conversion.
Getting Started with POWr:
POWr is easy to install. Click on the green ‘GET’ button on this page to install the app. Create your Photo Gallery, and add it to any page of your Shopify site.
Customer Support You Can Count On
If you have any questions or need help getting Photo Gallery up and running, we’re here to help! Please visit our Help Center for tips, support, and answers to common questions.
- Google Document Viewer
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Overall rating Based on 161 reviews
Most recent reviews
The Enchanted Rose Floral Company
This app worked great to add a gallery page to my site. It was simple and straight forward to use. There were only a couple of things that I wish would have been a little different. It did not allow me to arrange my photos in the order I wanted while in collage mode. I had to add a photo and then replace it with the correct one I wanted, so it was time consuming but ultimately accomplished what I wanted. The other issue I had is when light box is enabled, it opens at the top of the page instead of where the photo is located forcing you to scroll up and down to see the light box and then back to the original photo. Other than those two things, this app works great.
B. Markita Designs™
It took me a couple minutes to get used to the features. But once I tackled that I loved it. My only complaint is that linking the pictures opens a new window instead of staying on the same page.
Simple and intuitive. A basic photo gallery with some nice touches. Would recommend for sites that don't demand too much from their gallery.