Photo Gallery| Image Portfolio

Fully customizable photo / image gallery in Pinterest style

Free plan available

Til Valhalla Project

Love the app, especially the fact that it has a search engine built into it. The reasons for the 4 stars are because the image upload is positioned at the bottom of all of the uploaded images. If you have 50+ photos uploaded into the gallery, it definitely becomes inconvenient to have to scroll to the bottom in order to add any more images to that gallery. My only other complaint would be that there is no option to automatically organize the gallery by newest to oldest based on the upload date. Other than that I truly believe that this is a great app to use and it has a very clean interface that is very user-friendly.

RTS Express Import and Export

Location Philippines

great app for starting their website like me. and can be used as free which is a good thing since I'm only a new to this.

June 3, 2022

Thank you for your feedback 💗 Glad you're loving our Photo Gallery app.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

NU Chocolat

So far so good! Needed an affordable gallery and this seems to do the trick! It has a couple different format options which are great, and it works really well with my new Shopify website!

June 1, 2022

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

HEIDA Fashion

Perfect Photo Gallery! Easily to create and to pubish photos. Easily to customize layout and to publish elements, colors, fonts etc.

March 24, 2022

We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

Elegant Bullshit

Ten stars! Must-have for any portfolio pages. Showcase your images, videos, or whatever media. Life Saving app!

February 24, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and the community.

Fiestadesign

Awesome App. Very user friendly and exactly what I was looking to add that extra WOW FACTOR to my website.

February 8, 2022

Thank you so much for this review. We are glad that you liked our app. We work hard to meet expectations like yours. Please do reach us for any suggestions.

readyrocketresources

I found this very useful for our store. photos look so much better using this as it was able to crop the photos nicely to fit.

November 24, 2021

Thank you for your feedback 💗 Glad you're loving our Photo Gallery app.

The Cafe'd Racer

Features seem to all be there but its way more expensive than other options with the same features.

Teledeko

I love this app! everything is working perfectly fine. Really reccomend it, very easy to use photos looks great

Parvai

it is terrible, slow & every now and then there is some change done on it by the developers...frustrating experience. i have been trying to post a gallery on a page on my site. all this while it was fuctional. today is doesn't give me that option. Also, the app slows down my site

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33