Reviews (343)

4.5

Merchants highly praise this app for enhancing website visuals with customizable photo galleries that link to videos and products, suitable for various themes. It's noted for its easy installation, user-friendly interface, and seamless Shopify integration. Merchants also appreciate the responsive customer support, specifically highlighting team members like Arlyne and Richcarde for their prompt assistance. This app is valued for improving product advertisement and customer engagement through its professional features.

July 5, 2024

I've been using POWR: Photo Gallery for many years, linking photos to the video links of our video programs. It has been an excellent tool and saves me a tremendous amount of time - very professional too!

Terry Madden's Watercolor Workshop
Almost 9 years using the app
June 27, 2024

I have large high resolution image files and was unable to upload to my new gallery. Richcarde quickly looked at my images to determine the issue. He let me know that the max dimension on any one side (length or height) is 3,000 pixels. I was able to resize my images and all is a go ! I appreciate the quick help.

Buffalo River Co
About 17 hours using the app
October 5, 2023

This app is great! I had a small issue where some of my pictures weren’t loading and Arlyne fixed it right away. Now it’s perfect once again. I would recommend this app!

GlamourEyesByChar
Almost 5 years using the app
POWR.io replied October 7, 2023

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

November 23, 2023

It was a good tool, but as a non developer, I found restrictions to how we could use it purposefully.

Shy & Nervous
About 3 years using the app
September 19, 2023

Seamless Integration:
This app seamlessly integrates with my Shopify store, making it an indispensable part of my business.

Favor Graphics
Vietnam
6 months using the app
POWR.io replied September 21, 2023

Thank you for your feedback 💗 Glad you're loving our Photo Gallery app.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than happy to help.

September 8, 2023

I love the ability to showcase my photos using the POWR app, it is easy, clear to use and the help is fantastic too.

Richard Silver Photo
Over 3 years using the app
POWR.io replied September 11, 2023

Thanks a lot for the review, and glad to know you're loving our apps😁️😃️
It's customers like you that make our job wonderful!!!

November 1, 2023

Staff was quick and helpful in resolving my issue!

SHOW ME LOVE
Almost 5 years using the app
March 4, 2016

Super simple to use! Integration is seamless.

Privileged Shoes
About 7 years using the app
January 27, 2023

Richcarde M. was super helpful, professional and fast! My issue was sorted in 5 minutes. I would recommend it. Thank you

Charlotte Posner
Almost 6 years using the app
POWR.io replied January 27, 2023

Hello,
Thank you so much for your feedback! It's always a pleasure to read such nice words reflecting your experience with us.

You're always welcome to contact us again anytime at support@powr.io for any questions, concerns or suggestions :)

November 29, 2018

I cant beleive this guys how neat and stunning their work is! I have first used the Form Builder which is amazing, I use it for all my client's site, then I was looking for a photo gallery, and there you go, again the same guys! It is simply wonderful the display or layout, you can adapt it easily to your page or entire site if you wish, and make it look they way you want according to the theme you are using, fonts, backgrounds and much more! Again, congratulations for such an excellent work, cant beleive all of this for free!

Relaxarium Spa