Photo Gallery by POWr

Photo Gallery by POWr

by POWr.io

Showcase products in a FREE custom gallery!

Scorching North

Simple and intuitive. A basic photo gallery with some nice touches. Would recommend for sites that don't demand too much from their gallery.

James Art Ville

Easy to use with the step by step guide. The settings are very robust and able to customize the look just the way I want it. It's almost too good to be true!

Heidi Helyard

Great app, so easy to use, added a whole new level of functionality to my site! Also excellent support.

Bryan Bark Park

Powerful and flexible. You can modify pretty much everything about layout, etc. Love that it's free!!

Audio Implements

At first I didn't know if this would meet my needs, but then I saw a lightbox feature is built-in too. It's perfect and works easier than you can imagine!

GalaxT E-Commerce Pvt Ltd

Superb App! Highly Recommended. Used this app for displaying GalaxT Fans Photos. Really helpful. Easy Installation and Customizations.

USA Party Store

Good app for its value - Free - easy to configure - straightforward. I recommend it if you are not looking to do anything fancy

evd-shades

This app was super simple to setup and use. I highly recommend it for any site. You also do not need any tech knowledge to configure it.

EMU Sportswear

We don't use this as a Gallery however we use it as our portal to search through collections that we have created for specific purposes. It works perfectly for us & is super easy to use...couldn't be happier!

The Little Ham

So far so good. I have been wanting to create a page with just photos in a grid layout. Seems to be doing the job. It was rather difficult to figure out how get the boarders off after removing the title/description. Had to delete and upload again to get them off. Adamant on having me leave a review before I actually get this connected to my site. Hopefully it'll be super quick and easy.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16