Photo Gallery ‑Pinterest Style

Photo Gallery ‑Pinterest Style

by POWR.io

Photo gallery like Pinterest. Lookbook, lightbox image gallery

Parvai

it is terrible, slow & every now and then there is some change done on it by the developers...frustrating experience. i have been trying to post a gallery on a page on my site. all this while it was fuctional. today is doesn't give me that option. Also, the app slows down my site

Shadoe Delgado

I used this app and it helped me put a portfolio on my website BUT I CANT GET THE MASONRY TEMPLATE TO DISPLAY ON MY PAGE.

Vvög

POWr.io apps are super simple to understand how to set up and they always aesthetically fits my shops. Fast and efficient support team come with it.

Martex

For the first minutes I've used the app, I am already loving it. it's very easy to use and it gives your site a very contemporary look and feels

Mr Techpack

Looks great and it's nice and easy to use... from my first impressions. My first half hour is going well and i'm enjoying building test galleries. I'll swap over to the paid for sure and its clearly better than my current paid gallery app.

MASHALANI

I personally think for a free app, it's such a fantastic tool, a great help for budget building wesbites... adds professionalism, a click bait option for customers to enjoy using and adds variety to my retail store.. I recommend this to everyone. The only thing i don't love too much is the lack of colour option for the buttons... but i guess i'll have to pay for the extra options later. No biggy!

HITLANTA

Awesome layouts! Love the option to shrink images once you hover over it. I only wish there was an option to add more images with your free version.

shopfls

Definitely very easy site to use. My only issue was figuring out whether there were size specs involved.

Mogul Magnetixx

amazing app to use on your website. i will recommend to someone in the near future. will be coming to use it again.

BOBOÓ

Perfect! This App is just that mu shop need .

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32