Photo Gallery| Image Portfolio

Fully customizable photo / image gallery in Pinterest style

Free plan available

Shadoe Delgado

I used this app and it helped me put a portfolio on my website BUT I CANT GET THE MASONRY TEMPLATE TO DISPLAY ON MY PAGE.

Vvög

POWr.io apps are super simple to understand how to set up and they always aesthetically fits my shops. Fast and efficient support team come with it.

Martex

For the first minutes I've used the app, I am already loving it. it's very easy to use and it gives your site a very contemporary look and feels

Mr Techpack

Looks great and it's nice and easy to use... from my first impressions. My first half hour is going well and i'm enjoying building test galleries. I'll swap over to the paid for sure and its clearly better than my current paid gallery app.

MASHALANI

I personally think for a free app, it's such a fantastic tool, a great help for budget building wesbites... adds professionalism, a click bait option for customers to enjoy using and adds variety to my retail store.. I recommend this to everyone. The only thing i don't love too much is the lack of colour option for the buttons... but i guess i'll have to pay for the extra options later. No biggy!

HITLANTA

Awesome layouts! Love the option to shrink images once you hover over it. I only wish there was an option to add more images with your free version.

shopfls

Definitely very easy site to use. My only issue was figuring out whether there were size specs involved.

Mogul Magnetixx

amazing app to use on your website. i will recommend to someone in the near future. will be coming to use it again.

BOBOÓ

Perfect! This App is just that mu shop need .

ALL IN ONE OPENER

Free plan cannot be used, because powr branding ruins it totally. do not waste your time with this app at least if you are not going to buy the better version

July 15, 2019

Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate your opinion. We do offer a free version of this app for our customers who wish to give it a try before they purchase or they are welcome to continue using the free version that has POWr branding on it. We do appreciate you taking the time to let us know how you feel. Feel free to reach us directly at our support page if you wish to get further assistance or wish to chat with one of our support reps to get you taken care of.