Photo Gallery ‑Pinterest Style

Photo Gallery ‑Pinterest Style

by POWR.io

Photo gallery like Pinterest. Lookbook, lightbox image gallery

byp

I'm use test mode and is very good. I will used this mode a week more, and i'm sure soon change to plan pro.

Saorsa

Loved it! Easy to use and adjust in real time - Very simple. We tried a few others with minimal success.

Mac's Online Store

I used this app to see how it would help my site. It looks like it is going to be a good app to use.

The Store Mechanics

Works so far. Although I am writing the review because it seems like you get a reward for writing a review.

April 24, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for the great review!

Although we ask for a review during the installation flow, this is completely optional. The rewards we offer in the final step are available to you whether or not you decide to leave a review.

R.K.Amber Tees

Adding photos was super easy with this app. I would recommend this app to anyone who would love to share photos and add them to their site. Thank you for making my experience easier.

AnChus

its my first time to use the app. now is everything new. so I'll check later if there is something wrong or not.

FETDMYH

so easy to use!! thank you!! I'm not a geek and for me its important that the plugins are not complicated

Sonoranite

So far so good. The app is simple and intuitive and works as it should. I would definitely recommend this app! Keep up the good work!

MJ Photography LLC

I would not use this app. There customer support was terrible. They completely screwed up my website and then would not fix it. I had to find another app one day before going live with my website.

March 4, 2019

Hi there,

I wanted to reach out to apologize for the support experience you received, and I also wanted to reiterate that we didn't make any changes to your website. We actually don't even have access to your website.

If you're still looking to use our app, feel free to reply to our last correspondence and we'll do our best to help get you set up. Apologies again for the confusion and difficulty caused by all of this.

Brazilian Bombshell Hair

great app loving it so far just loads kinda slow.. other than that it is good so far.........thank you so much