POWR Image Gallery + Lookbook

POWR Image Gallery + Lookbook

by POWR.io

Photo gallery like Pinterest, lookbook, lightbox image gallery

FETDMYH

so easy to use!! thank you!! I'm not a geek and for me its important that the plugins are not complicated

Sonoranite

So far so good. The app is simple and intuitive and works as it should. I would definitely recommend this app! Keep up the good work!

MJ Photography LLC

I would not use this app. There customer support was terrible. They completely screwed up my website and then would not fix it. I had to find another app one day before going live with my website.

March 4, 2019

Hi there,

I wanted to reach out to apologize for the support experience you received, and I also wanted to reiterate that we didn't make any changes to your website. We actually don't even have access to your website.

If you're still looking to use our app, feel free to reply to our last correspondence and we'll do our best to help get you set up. Apologies again for the confusion and difficulty caused by all of this.

Brazilian Bombshell Hair

great app loving it so far just loads kinda slow.. other than that it is good so far.........thank you so much

Duncan Quinn

Love it. You can't make something like this through Shopify yet so this app is wonderful. Easy to use, reasonable price, just what I needed.

Live&Enjoy Clothing

Very easy to use, would love of it didnt cost so much as when starting out cost determines many factors.

Eden and Love florals

i used this app for photo gallery, very beautifyl and awesome effect. Cool and great to install! :)

ktlyst.ph

adasdsdasjdha;lskja;slkfjasd;lkfjasd;lkfja;dlkfhqwp9ruhq;ldkfhq;dkljq;ldfhq;ldfjha;sdlkfjasd;fkjasd;kfjasd;l

Destructive By Bronte

App is easy to use and created the perfect gallery to display customer photos on my site. It was exactly what i was looking for.

Finn & Lucy Pet Gear

I used this app to create a photo gallery on my website. So far, so good. Easy to use. Still using free version.