Photo Gallery ‑Pinterest Style

Photo Gallery ‑Pinterest Style

by POWR.io

Photo gallery like Pinterest. Lookbook, lightbox image gallery

Beer And Wine Floors

This is a great plugin. Easy to use good support

Zenostorz

This app is cool. I can add an entry or a different element to the photos I choose. There is a drop down menu that you can utilize to use the selected pics for a button, a link or even taking a payment. Very cool.

Brushback Baseball Brands

Easy to use... and exactly what every new site needs to bring their store to the next level.

Big Toys For Little Kids

I love the way my pictures display in my store so nice and organized. I would recommend this app to anyone who wants to display an organized look to their customers and potential customers.

Acai Activewear

We love the look and layout of the app, the photos look great but loading times are slow on both desktop and mobile. We have tried resizing but don't want to compromise on quality.

Heye Af

Easy to use definitely will help us add bigger visuals

Alveygaming

So far so good... Set up and install are very easy !

Woof Wild

Fairly intuitive app for people who don't have much coding skills.

All That Good Stuff

I was searching for a way to showcase my fortnightly food menus. Powr.io Photo Gallery does exactly what I need it to without overcomplicating my week to week updates. I find it to be functional and easy to use (for someone who is not a techie).

Waitakereaucklandbrass

So far so good like the layout of the media gallery