FREE Tabs ‑ Easy Product Tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Easy Product Tabs

by POWr.io

Add info tabs, delivery tabs + returns tabs to your products.

Chaive

good app i really how it is free i wish it was more free then it would be better. other than that its good

RecRoomSupply

Outstanding app.I love it , It solve my need.It gives free with out any code.
By just instilling in app store.

Ebika

THE BMP SHOP

It has been very useful and had some great features I hadn't even thought of before. Would recommend.

Haute Swan LLC

I could see how this would be great for some applications, I installed temporarily just to see what options it had and now even though I removed it it's left tabs on some of my pages, even new pages after I removed it are getting empty tabs on them that I cannot seem to remove. I am afraid to try any of the other apps because what will it leave behind if I do not need it. How can I get rid of the tabs? Help.

May 28, 2019

Hello, thank you for your review. It sounds like there is some leftover code on your site after you uninstalled the app. It looks like you may have some leftover code on your site. To remove the code, please check the editor in both content and HTML mode to see if the POWr short-code for your plugin is here. If so, remove it.

If not, you can locate and remove the short-code for your plugin in the Shopify editor by going to Online Store > Themes > Actions > Edit code and searching within the site's file to find and delete the POWr short-code. I recommend checking your index.liquid and theme.liquid files first.

You can reach out to POWr Support if you have any other issues or queries.

Crazy Fitness Deals

Great App! I am using it all of the time, It gives me all the right functions I was looking for in an app like this.

Simply Better Living

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 7, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for trying our app.

Please let us know if you're facing any issues with either adding the app to your store or any feedback that you may have and our support team will be happy to assist.

Loko Earth

Amazing app! Help me a lot to get a better and clearer description. I really recommend this app for anyone how's starting a Shopify store.

HJ Rustic

I love how easy it is to add tabs to my products! Great app for anyone who wants their return policy or size chart with a product

Asymetric Store

Vraiment intuifit et facile d'utilisation, je recommande fortement cette application pour customiser ses pages produit !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10