Tabs by POWr

Tabs by POWr

by POWr.io

Sell more with shipping, returns & product info in custom tabs

JANNOTSTORE

Cool app and it's free. Very easy to use and personalize your tabs for any product. Final result is great too. I recommend it.

Preppy Gal Boutique

Exactly what I was searching for and it's all free! This will be perfect to place neat info for my customers in a clean format.

Aussie Inked

Easy to use and I can finally set up my product pages professionally...YAY! The bonus its free and I love that no coding is needed!

3to4

Awesome app makes things so easy to organise your page into sections, recommend to everyone for automation in your store Give it a go Yaaasssss

Paw Canvas

App works excellent! This app is so easy and useful to improve my product page!!!! So glad to stumble upon this app!

Ibiza Boho Bags

Easy setup and its free! I've used it for setting up my online store. For a free app, it has a lot of options. I like.

Sickskulls

Seems to make things easier for beginners. Barely got this app so lets see how it goes.

Foxy S Leotards

seems pretty easy so far for a beginner like me!

Bitcoin Online Store Usa

thank you verry much; good app and verry heplful

Moon Goddess Gifts

This app comes in great handy for providing free tabs on your product pages. You can place the tabs anywhere you wish. You can also customize the color and font etc. I highly recommend this free app.

Sincerely,