FREE Tabs ‑ Easy Product Tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Easy Product Tabs

by POWr.io

Add info tabs, delivery tabs + returns tabs to your products.

Clearview Estate

This app embedded copy to incorrect locations on our site while publishing. The errant copy was inaccessible via the Shopify CMS, and required that we hire a software developer to remove it. We sought assistance of the Support team however they dragged their heals for days, and then "escalated" the ticket. Meanwhile, nothing happened. Beware of this app, and developer.

July 29, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback. We understand your frustration with this issue. We do our best to address issues in a timely fashion and I apologize if we missed the mark on this one. Everything should be resolved at this point. Please reach back to our customer support if we can help with anything else.
-Waylon W
Customer Success

Chaive

good app i really how it is free i wish it was more free then it would be better. other than that its good

RecRoomSupply

Outstanding app.I love it , It solve my need.It gives free with out any code.
By just instilling in app store.

Ebika

THE BMP SHOP

It has been very useful and had some great features I hadn't even thought of before. Would recommend.

Haute Swan LLC

I could see how this would be great for some applications, I installed temporarily just to see what options it had and now even though I removed it it's left tabs on some of my pages, even new pages after I removed it are getting empty tabs on them that I cannot seem to remove. I am afraid to try any of the other apps because what will it leave behind if I do not need it. How can I get rid of the tabs? Help.

May 28, 2019

Hello, thank you for your review. It sounds like there is some leftover code on your site after you uninstalled the app. It looks like you may have some leftover code on your site. To remove the code, please check the editor in both content and HTML mode to see if the POWr short-code for your plugin is here. If so, remove it.

If not, you can locate and remove the short-code for your plugin in the Shopify editor by going to Online Store > Themes > Actions > Edit code and searching within the site's file to find and delete the POWr short-code. I recommend checking your index.liquid and theme.liquid files first.

You can reach out to POWr Support if you have any other issues or queries.

Crazy Fitness Deals

Great App! I am using it all of the time, It gives me all the right functions I was looking for in an app like this.

Simply Better Living

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 7, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for trying our app.

Please let us know if you're facing any issues with either adding the app to your store or any feedback that you may have and our support team will be happy to assist.

Loko Earth

Amazing app! Help me a lot to get a better and clearer description. I really recommend this app for anyone how's starting a Shopify store.

HJ Rustic

I love how easy it is to add tabs to my products! Great app for anyone who wants their return policy or size chart with a product

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10