Product Tabs | Size Chart Tabs

Product Tabs | Size Chart Tabs

by POWR.io

Easy tabs! Product description, size chart & product page tabs

Tassels & Confetti

I really love this app the sizes chart looks amazing on my product pages ,and I would highly recommend this app to anyone to use !

texhertz

I downloaded the app for product descriptions and I'm using the theme Motion, at first it worked but only for a few seconds and now I am unable to use the app the way it is suppose to be used.

December 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Our team has reached out to you with instructions for how to solve the problem you encountered.
Happy to help, if you have any other questions!

EpiTraceSentinelSolutions.com

Highly recommend POWr.io as they are very reliable, and you'll love their diverse suite of awesome apps. Quick and easy setup. Nice to have so many apps available through one app developer as the user interface is familiar. Support is second to none — very responsive when we have questions regarding new features, functionality, configuration and customization. Reasonably priced too. A few minor things we'd like to see improved upon in the future, but overall we are extremely pleased with this choice. Thanks! -EpiTraceSentinelSolutions.com

TurnMeAnime

GREat app easy to use
compared to all other paid apps this is better app
i have researched all the apps but found this better

Glowsome Beauty

This is Good App also Very nice App and superb service from support side Please use this APP. I recommended..

La'Tendenza

All my basic needs and features I need for a tab is in this Free plan, Very helpful and designed beautifully. Thank you.

Clearview Estate

This app embedded copy to incorrect locations on our site while publishing. The errant copy was inaccessible via the Shopify CMS, and required that we hire a software developer to remove it. We sought assistance of the Support team however they dragged their heals for days, and then "escalated" the ticket. Meanwhile, nothing happened. Beware of this app, and developer.

July 29, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback. We understand your frustration with this issue. We do our best to address issues in a timely fashion and I apologize if we missed the mark on this one. Everything should be resolved at this point. Please reach back to our customer support if we can help with anything else.
-Waylon W
Customer Success

Chaive

good app i really how it is free i wish it was more free then it would be better. other than that its good

RecRoomSupply

Outstanding app.I love it , It solve my need.It gives free with out any code.
By just instilling in app store.

THE BMP SHOP

It has been very useful and had some great features I hadn't even thought of before. Would recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10