Product Tabs | Size Chart

Product Tabs | Size Chart

by POWr.io

Product Tabs, Size chart, Product Page Tabs. Free & Easy Tabs!

Crazy Fitness Deals

Great App! I am using it all of the time, It gives me all the right functions I was looking for in an app like this.

Simply Better Living

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 7, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for trying our app.

Please let us know if you're facing any issues with either adding the app to your store or any feedback that you may have and our support team will be happy to assist.

Loko Earth

Amazing app! Help me a lot to get a better and clearer description. I really recommend this app for anyone how's starting a Shopify store.

HJ Rustic

I love how easy it is to add tabs to my products! Great app for anyone who wants their return policy or size chart with a product

Asymetric Store

Vraiment intuifit et facile d'utilisation, je recommande fortement cette application pour customiser ses pages produit !

BarStoolStats

Installation did not work and documentation on custom install was shabby, was able to install on my own with the included script. Decent app for the price.

Your Beauty Box

Found this tab super easy to install for a newbie like me! Would be great to remove the logo at the bottom in the free plan, but otherwise I am really happy with this app.....

URBANMU

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app. djdkkkdkkdkdkkdkfkfkkfkf,s..s.s.lslkjdjd d

Unknown Garden

I used and lie this app. Is 100% recomendable and easy to use and install. Is you are noob use this

Dashcams Shop