Product Tabs | Size Chart Tabs

Product Tabs | Size Chart Tabs

by POWR.io

Easy tabs! Product description, size chart & product page tabs

Simply Better Living

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 7, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for trying our app.

Please let us know if you're facing any issues with either adding the app to your store or any feedback that you may have and our support team will be happy to assist.

Loko Earth

Amazing app! Help me a lot to get a better and clearer description. I really recommend this app for anyone how's starting a Shopify store.

BarStoolStats

Installation did not work and documentation on custom install was shabby, was able to install on my own with the included script. Decent app for the price.

Your Beauty Box

Found this tab super easy to install for a newbie like me! Would be great to remove the logo at the bottom in the free plan, but otherwise I am really happy with this app.....

URBANMU

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app. djdkkkdkkdkdkkdkfkfkkfkf,s..s.s.lslkjdjd d

Classic Hound

So happy with these tabs! They're very customizable and keep my listings looking modern and organized!

Laila London

Great app and very easy to use. Also, customer service is A1 they respond within hours. I highly recommend this app.

Richhie

Excellent for providing all needed details to your buyers on a very neat and organized way.

As it is not auto installed, you keep the control over the position of tabs box on every single product you have.

It can be fully customized for each product (colors , size, any Google font can be used), so you can go wild with the design and positioning and combine it together with regular product descriptions.

Just tested free plan and switching to the paid one to remove the logo (it doesn't fit my shop's theme).

Tested on 2 products for now, so I have no clue if free or the lowest paid plan puts a limit on number of separate products where tabs can be applied.

To sum it all up: amazing app, as you can see I could write an essay about it :D

Give it a try people, I am sure it will make your product page pop and leave that OCD level of neat impression, you must try if you have female target market.

The only minus is annual paying, which is a downside if your shop is fresh and you don't know how long you will need the app. Monthly paying would be amazing final touch to this masterpiece app.

(I got too excited about the app (I usually hate using apps), please leave me a number of a good therapist! Help me!) :D

EssmyPromocionales

Me pide opinar para publicar, aún no sé si funciona, ya qué vea en la página decidiré si es correcta su función :)

Deluxious

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….