POWR Product + Size Chart Tabs

POWR Product + Size Chart Tabs

by POWR.io

Easy tabs for product description, size chart & product page.

THE BMP SHOP

It has been very useful and had some great features I hadn't even thought of before. Would recommend.

Haute Swan LLC

I could see how this would be great for some applications, I installed temporarily just to see what options it had and now even though I removed it it's left tabs on some of my pages, even new pages after I removed it are getting empty tabs on them that I cannot seem to remove. I am afraid to try any of the other apps because what will it leave behind if I do not need it. How can I get rid of the tabs? Help.

May 28, 2019

Hello, thank you for your review. It sounds like there is some leftover code on your site after you uninstalled the app. It looks like you may have some leftover code on your site. To remove the code, please check the editor in both content and HTML mode to see if the POWr short-code for your plugin is here. If so, remove it.

If not, you can locate and remove the short-code for your plugin in the Shopify editor by going to Online Store > Themes > Actions > Edit code and searching within the site's file to find and delete the POWr short-code. I recommend checking your index.liquid and theme.liquid files first.

You can reach out to POWr Support if you have any other issues or queries.

Crazy Fitness Deals

Great App! I am using it all of the time, It gives me all the right functions I was looking for in an app like this.

Simply Better Living

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 7, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for trying our app.

Please let us know if you're facing any issues with either adding the app to your store or any feedback that you may have and our support team will be happy to assist.

Loko Earth

Amazing app! Help me a lot to get a better and clearer description. I really recommend this app for anyone how's starting a Shopify store.

BarStoolStats

Installation did not work and documentation on custom install was shabby, was able to install on my own with the included script. Decent app for the price.

Your Beauty Box

Found this tab super easy to install for a newbie like me! Would be great to remove the logo at the bottom in the free plan, but otherwise I am really happy with this app.....

URBANMU

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app. djdkkkdkkdkdkkdkfkfkkfkf,s..s.s.lslkjdjd d

Classic Hound

So happy with these tabs! They're very customizable and keep my listings looking modern and organized!

Laila London

Great app and very easy to use. Also, customer service is A1 they respond within hours. I highly recommend this app.