FREE Tabs ‑ Easy Product Tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Easy Product Tabs

by POWr.io

Add info tabs, delivery tabs + returns tabs to your products.

Micron Laser

Super easy to use. Up and running on any page in minutes. I would give it 5 stars if the app cost could be billed through Shopify. Having separate accounts to remember to update when you get a new card it kind of a pain.

Akoustix

A really easy-to-use application. The tabs look great straight out of the box (matches my minimal theme), but there's plenty of scope for adapting them to your own theme. Plus, it's free. What's not to like.

Leong Guan Food Manufacturer Pte Ltd

I used this app to help me do my store addresses tabs based on location. It's really helpful for me. Thank you.

Otrio Stationery & Gifts

I used this app to insert additional shipping and returns tab, because I keep getting these questions from customers. I like how the design is clean and easy to set up. Only suggestion to improve is maybe Product Tabs team can include an "insert table" feature, so we don't need to create tables with HTML coding. Otherwise, everything is so far so good thank you :)

The Cat's Meow Superstore the One Stop Online Cat & Dog Shop!

I JUST TRIED THIS IN PLACE OF ANOTHER APP. THIS AP IS SO MUCH BETTER!! IT IS EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR AND ITS FREE!!!! AWESOME!

Perseo

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

HUUT

bhshshsdfe ghrhthu9tru9t8uh9rt8hu9tr8uh9t8uhrt89hmu89huy89huthmjt89uht8huthrgergergergergergregergergergrgr

Maikes

Great App! Working very well, exactly how i want to. Easiest App to implement tabs on your product page!

Shipdropping.com

Good App .

SOCKS3D® | Official

I used this app to help me make better descriptions. But managing these tabs its pretty weird. And you can't really edit image when you have it in description in tabs that sucks.