Product Tabs | Size Chart Tabs

Product Tabs | Size Chart Tabs

by POWR.io

Easy tabs! Product description, size chart & product page tabs

The Cat's Meow Superstore the One Stop Online Cat & Dog Shop!

I JUST TRIED THIS IN PLACE OF ANOTHER APP. THIS AP IS SO MUCH BETTER!! IT IS EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR AND ITS FREE!!!! AWESOME!

Perseo

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

HUUT

bhshshsdfe ghrhthu9tru9t8uh9rt8hu9tr8uh9t8uhrt89hmu89huy89huthmjt89uht8huthrgergergergergergregergergergrgr

Maikes

Great App! Working very well, exactly how i want to. Easiest App to implement tabs on your product page!

Shipdropping.com

Good App .

SOCKS3D® | Official

I used this app to help me make better descriptions. But managing these tabs its pretty weird. And you can't really edit image when you have it in description in tabs that sucks.

keukensales.nl

Nice working application. Custom placement. Its free. easy in to use, Very easy to make tabs and mroe

JANNOTSTORE

Cool app and it's free. Very easy to use and personalize your tabs for any product. Final result is great too. I recommend it.

Preppy Gal Boutique

Exactly what I was searching for and it's all free! This will be perfect to place neat info for my customers in a clean format.

Aussie Inked

Easy to use and I can finally set up my product pages professionally...YAY!
The bonus its free and I love that no coding is needed!