4.1
February 14, 2019

Just adding a simple Youtube video was quite easy. Never done anything like this before, so it was new to me. A lot of customization details made it so I could personalize it.

Convenient Man
2 months using the app
December 13, 2014

Great little app, did exactly what I was looking for. Installing via Shopify (i.e. this page) didn't work but doing it from their site did and was just as easy. Plugin runs very slowly until you pay to upgrade which is a bit frustrating but it's easily worth the $3/month.

Choix
7 months using the app
December 8, 2018

Super Easy to install and use! Drastically improved the look and feel of my website in no time. Would Definitely recommend

ParrisXtensions
About 2 months using the app
February 18, 2019

Super, je n'arrivais pas a personalisé la grandeur de mon vidéo. A peine 30 seconde et tout est deja en ligne

Outfit Activ-Unit
About 1 month using the app
December 1, 2018

This is great for using videos to promote our product and setting it up to my site was not that hard with the coding.

Lord Mike's
About 1 month using the app
June 15, 2019

Awesome app! It's just the way I wanted. Slides my videos without any hassle. Just upload to Youtube and embed. Done.

Miladey
Malaysia
23 days using the app
Edited November 22, 2018

Yes Thank You Very Much,his parameter causes the player to begin playing the video at the given number of seconds from the start of the video. The parameter value is a positive integer. Note that similar to the seekTo function, the player will look for the closest keyframe to the time you specify. This means that sometimes the play

TheCrabbyShack
14 days using the app
November 19, 2018

helpful & easy love it makes my work super easy .............................................................................................................................

Vibemood
Netherlands
3 days using the app
November 11, 2018

Very easy to use. I uploaded a video to my youtube page, which is private for now, and then copied the youtube vide link, and then pasted that in the designated are on the app.

Diamond-Kisses-Hair
2 days using the app
Edited November 9, 2018

I used this App to help me do ads videos. I really like how it does. I strongly recommend it. use it.

Struendos