Pre‑Order Alpha

Pre‑Order Alpha

by Cosmek Labs

Sell pre-order, sold out, and "coming soon" products.

Tabletop Alliance

As a small nonprofit operating completely with pre-orders this app's ability was essential. That being said when I loaded it in I was so excited but there appeared to be some sort of issue with images in my yet to be launched store. That said, I contacted their tech support and they spent personalized time helping identify and eradicating the issue which had nothing to do with the app, rather it had to do with the theme I was using. Great App + meaningful support = what we all want and hope for. Will gladly recommend.

Triviso Collection

Great app and prompt customer service! Very happy with it, I've used it for multiple products. 10/10

STASHED

App wasn't displaying "Pre-Order" banner properly and the developers helped me resolve the issue quickly and efficiently.

DESERT VEIL

This app is better than the more expensive apps. The design is simple and minimal. The customer service excellent. Exactly what we needed.

Belora

I downloaded this app yesterday. since then we have been struggling. we told them that pre order is randomly showing on more products rather then only on the one we have tagged. also it is jumpy and the placement of product has become off after using it. their support is very slow and still not resolved. will be removing it and using some other would suggest you to stay away from this. it has too many bugs and too less support. not worth impacting your sales.

April 22, 2021

Hi there, and thank you for your feedback. We apologize for not getting to support you in good timing. We will be sure to take your review to the team and do what we can to improve our support and and system stability in the future.

Thank you for trying Pre-Order Alpha, and please don't hesitate to reach out if there is any way we can help in the future.

Bunyip Toys

Great customer support by John to get the app set up on my store. It is easy to use and looks like there is some great functionality in the development pipeline.

Sparts NZ

This addon is great, simple to set up, effective in how it works, and the customer service is outstanding. Thanks team!

Bainisteoir

app is good but its not adding pre order button in Featured product section on debutify theme. Please help me.

InGear OutFitters

This app is fantastic. Limited customization but functional, sharp-looking, and simple to install. Thanks!

shopminoura

We are really enjoying this app's easy-to-use setup and straight forward pre-order ribbon and button. The email notification is a basic, no-nonsense text email with no graphics but it gets the job done. Needed assistance from the developers and they were quick on the draw! Thanks!!

Previous 1 3 4 5