Pre‑Order Alpha

Pre‑Order Alpha | Reviews

by Cosmek Labs

Sell pre-order, sold out, and "coming soon" products.

margaux store

This app is so quick and easy to use - I can't believe it's FREE! I like that you can customise each step of the setup process. Would definitely recommend :)

Niagara Singing Bowls

I am so surprised how fast and easy this was... and it is FREE! You might say unbelievable, but believe me... it is a great little app. I set it up and the button wasn't showing, so I sent an email and BAM! John told me what I was doing wrong. (didn't select "continue selling when sold out") I can't wait to start taking orders. Thanks John for making my life easy today.

Freshlite HK

easy to use, fast to work, simple to set up, and, more importantly, customer services are quick and to the point. That really save your life!! and it is a free app, don't forget that. Thanks much, John. Highly recommend.

Drowned World Records

This app is exactly what I need for my small store, that is just getting off the ground. Anytime I have run into a tech issue so far, I have emailed the team and I've gotten immediate response and support. Highly recommend this app and team.

Mudita Essentials

I was having trouble with the pre order on my website I contacted support and my issue was fixed promptly the service received was excellent.

The Hippie House

App didn't show up on our front end at the start, email support and John quickly replied and resolved the issue. For a app that is free you really can't ask for more! Great app and highly recommend.

Carreplico

Love this app. Making pre-orders is easy. Lots of customization and the ability to have multiple "pre-order" types is great. But most of all the great support from the staff. I changed my theme and my pre-order app wasn't working. Dropped a line to the staff and they integrated it almost immediately. Easy 5 Stars!

Pudu Ria Florist Trading Sdn Bhd

The pre-order appeared perfectly on my page, but it makes the site hang and doesn't load well on Google Chrome, but ok in Safari. Unfortunately more people is using Chrome now than others. After remove, issue disappeared. Hopefully developer can look into this matter.

Perfect Peach Boutique, LLC

Downloaded the app and set up appeared to be very simple. However, it did not appear on my website. Update (10/14/21)
The feature started working on my products today. For some reason it takes a couple of days to work. I hope they fix this soon!

PharmaNutrics

Donwloaded the app, but for some reason the featur is not showing properly on the collectionpage and product page. Send an e mail to the support, but don't hear from them for a week now... I hope with this review they notice me.. #reach out... UPDATE => mails from Pre-order Alpha were indeed in my spam folder => after getting in touch, very smooth service. Issues were solved very quickly and with the expected result.
THX

October 7, 2021

Hello! We have indeed been emailing you, but you do not seem to get our emails and we do not know any other way to reach you. Could you please check your SPAM and mark our email as "not spam"? Then respond and we can get your issue sorted out. Or you could always provide us a separate email where we can actually reach you

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7