Pre‑Order Alpha

Pre‑Order Alpha

by Cosmek Labs

Sell pre-order, sold out, and "coming soon" products.

Knives Ireland

Fantastic app, so handy for keeping inbound stock flowing.
Totally recommend to anyone looking for a pre order stock option.

Atomic Cherry

Brilliant! This app is simple yet effective and the support is outstanding. We had a few changes as we are using the app for Special Order items and John was super helpful and very quick. Thanks for this app and your help.

Jandal Broz

John E - help desk was very helpful - very quick to get back to me. These guys keep getting better - fantastic attitude!

HiveGuard

Works great. A lot of apps are overly complicated and hide basic functionality behind a paywall. This app does the job without any problems.

June 27, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! 🙏

Loop Design Studio

Great customer service from the team! Speedy reply. Very helpful! The app is great too highly recommended.

new sound dimensions

Amazing! Intuitive, easy, and a "must-have" on every good shop online.
Very friendly communication and support. Excellent! *****

Silvertree Interiors

A fantastic app, adds a beautiful banner to your products if you want it and very easy to use.
Free as well which is a huge bonus! Keep up the good work guys!

Tabletop Alliance

As a small nonprofit operating completely with pre-orders this app's ability was essential. That being said when I loaded it in I was so excited but there appeared to be some sort of issue with images in my yet to be launched store. That said, I contacted their tech support and they spent personalized time helping identify and eradicating the issue which had nothing to do with the app, rather it had to do with the theme I was using. Great App + meaningful support = what we all want and hope for. Will gladly recommend.

Triviso Collection

Great app and prompt customer service! Very happy with it, I've used it for multiple products. 10/10

STASHED

App wasn't displaying "Pre-Order" banner properly and the developers helped me resolve the issue quickly and efficiently.