Pre‑Order Alpha

Pre‑Order Alpha | Reviews

by Cosmek Labs

Sell pre-order, sold out, and "coming soon" products.

Paragon Cycle Works

Free, compared to some of the other apps I installed this app is awesome, super easy to set up and it works - perfect

Seamless Hair Extensions

Great customer service and always quick at responding. I love this app for my store, as my clients can still place orders for items that aren't in stock.

Save Khaki United

It was easy to install. We had a small issue, but the support team was able to resolve it in a couple of days. Thank you!

margaux store

This app is so quick and easy to use - I can't believe it's FREE! I like that you can customise each step of the setup process. Would definitely recommend :)

Niagara Singing Bowls

I am so surprised how fast and easy this was... and it is FREE! You might say unbelievable, but believe me... it is a great little app. I set it up and the button wasn't showing, so I sent an email and BAM! John told me what I was doing wrong. (didn't select "continue selling when sold out") I can't wait to start taking orders. Thanks John for making my life easy today.

Freshlite HK

easy to use, fast to work, simple to set up, and, more importantly, customer services are quick and to the point. That really save your life!! and it is a free app, don't forget that. Thanks much, John. Highly recommend.

Drowned World Records

This app is exactly what I need for my small store, that is just getting off the ground. Anytime I have run into a tech issue so far, I have emailed the team and I've gotten immediate response and support. Highly recommend this app and team.

Mudita Essentials

I was having trouble with the pre order on my website I contacted support and my issue was fixed promptly the service received was excellent.

The Hippie House

App didn't show up on our front end at the start, email support and John quickly replied and resolved the issue. For a app that is free you really can't ask for more! Great app and highly recommend.

Carreplico

Love this app. Making pre-orders is easy. Lots of customization and the ability to have multiple "pre-order" types is great. But most of all the great support from the staff. I changed my theme and my pre-order app wasn't working. Dropped a line to the staff and they integrated it almost immediately. Easy 5 Stars!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8