Pre‑Order Alpha

Pre‑Order Alpha | Reviews

by Cosmek Labs

Sell pre-order, sold out, and "coming soon" products.

GoTeddy | Good Health For Everyone

We have using this App since last month or so, it is a good App to have for your store, but sometimes we fell that Pre-Order Information (optional) from the App settings do not show it to the customer. Otherwise it is a great app to have for your store.

Animerch - Officielt Anime & Manga Merchandise

We needed a simple solution for our webshop that could indicate both pre-order and back-order products. After trying out 2-3 other (highly rated) pre-order apps, this is surprisingly the most convenient solution by far. Super automated, simple and easy to use – and it's free! With that said, we will consider it well worth the money if they decide to charge a reasonable fee in the future.

DX Collectables

The features in this FREE app cost $30 per month in others. The customer service during setup was phenomenal. Even if they decide to charge for this app at some point in the future it would be completely worth it if the price stays below the competition. I can't thank them enough for what they have given.

PHS Proud

Very useful if you're trying to have a pre-order option on your site. Great customer service. Just reach out via email and they help quickly.

Nerd Pop

This app does just what it should, quite easy to customise and support is very responsive and helpful.

NOVEI ESSENTIALS LLC

The #1 Pre-order App! John! You ROCK! This was the best customer service experience by far! 5 Stars? No, I have to go with 10 Stars! John was there every step of the way to rectify a problem on my site that didn’t have anything to do with his company. That speaks volumes. So, after downloading various Pre-order Apps, my theme had a glitch in it. I thought it was his company's app that glitched my theme. However, it wasn't. John went the extra mile to locate the problem. My theme was up and running in no time. So John basically rectified another company errors. Thank you!

GNR Camping World

We installed the App and it worked well. We found a problem with an item Tag then emailed support. It was fixed with in 24 hour. Great service...

RIBI Malta

Very good app with even better support! Pre-orders made easy. We need more developers like these!
Thank you Cosmek Labs!

MK Toys & Books

Dealt with a gent called John. Amazing customer service!! Was having trouble getting the app working but he resolved the issue so quickly. Highly recommend this app. 5 Stars!

Scientia Beauty

Great app and support! had some issueas at first but it was easily fixed by the team in no time, enjoyed it.