Pre‑Order Alpha

Pre‑Order Alpha | Reviews

by Cosmek Labs

Sell pre-order, sold out, and "coming soon" products.

I AM TACKY

For some unknown reason, the placement of the pre-order sticker on my shop moved out of place. I was going to delete the app but decided to give customer service a try, and I'm glad I did. They responded within an hour and the issue was resolved immediately. Thank you for providing a simple free app especially for very new business owners like myself. Appreciate it!

Daze Of The West

this app has helped me immensely. I had really been struggling to find a way to add a pre-order option to my site, and this app made the task completely effortless. The app was so straightforward to use and when I did reach out for some advice the pre-order alpha team was incredibly efficient, friendly and helpful.

TWO CYCLE

Great Customer Service! Great app! Solve my problem very fast! highly recommend it to anyone!.......

Suburbia Style

Suburbia Style Tee Shirts
I needed to be able to sell tee shirts when out of stock and i found pr-order Alpha.Once installed it works great i had a issue and John from support fixed the issue pretty quickly,and also answered a few questions i had, the app works as it says ,could not fault support they are very responsive,worth 5/5 stars Highly recommend.

Sscarlet's Web Bookstore

This is is so helpful. It allows me to offer to preorders to my customers. As a small business I have to monitor costs at every turn, so to be able to use this app for free is great. However, as of May 12, 2021, the app just stopped working for me.

MILKWEARSTORE

This app helped me in getting orders for my incoming styles by adding the pre-order feature into it. It creates a pre order banner on the main picture plus it changes the add to cart button to pre order button. TIP: qty should not be zero in order for the pre-order to work. CON: the loading of pre order banner and button takes a while(or it's just my net speed). Over all great free app and am keeping it! Thank you!

MULTIPLE ONLINE STORE

Your Pre-Order Alpha app system slow speed applying on my products. You need is more update speed it’s app system in.

November 30, 2020

Hello! and sorry for the slow speeds you experienced. We will take a look and make sure to improve our performance. Thank you for trying out our app! 🙏

Baby's Planet

Amazing app and good functionality. The technical support team are there for you to take care of every step.

MJ's Chocolates

Very helpful support team, I had a few issues more to do with theme than the App, but Tobi came to my rescue and sorted it out for me.
Thanks again for all your efforts.

Green Lotus Asia

Easy to use, Really nice app :)
Really helpful, easy to be customized, thank you
Only missing: translation to other languages

November 17, 2020

Thank you for the review! 🙌 we will work on adding translations asap!