PreOrder Alpha

PreOrder Alpha

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
November 17, 2021

This app is so quick and easy to use - I can't believe it's FREE! I like that you can customise each step of the setup process. Would definitely recommend :)

margaux store
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited November 6, 2021

I am so surprised how fast and easy this was... and it is FREE! You might say unbelievable, but believe me... it is a great little app. I set it up and the button wasn't showing, so I sent an email and BAM! John told me what I was doing wrong. (didn't select "continue selling when sold out") I can't wait to start taking orders. Thanks John for making my life easy today.

Niagara Singing Bowls
Time spent using app: 2 days
Edited November 6, 2021

easy to use, fast to work, simple to set up, and, more importantly, customer services are quick and to the point. That really save your life!! and it is a free app, don't forget that. Thanks much, John. Highly recommend.

Freshlite HK
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 12 months
Edited October 28, 2021

This app is exactly what I need for my small store, that is just getting off the ground. Anytime I have run into a tech issue so far, I have emailed the team and I've gotten immediate response and support. Highly recommend this app and team.

Drowned World Records
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 27, 2021

I was having trouble with the pre order on my website I contacted support and my issue was fixed promptly the service received was excellent.

Mudita Essentials
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 25, 2021

App didn't show up on our front end at the start, email support and John quickly replied and resolved the issue. For a app that is free you really can't ask for more! Great app and highly recommend.

The Hippie House
Time spent using app: 12 months
October 18, 2021

Love this app. Making pre-orders is easy. Lots of customization and the ability to have multiple "pre-order" types is great. But most of all the great support from the staff. I changed my theme and my pre-order app wasn't working. Dropped a line to the staff and they integrated it almost immediately. Easy 5 Stars!

Carreplico
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited October 10, 2021

Donwloaded the app, but for some reason the featur is not showing properly on the collectionpage and product page. Send an e mail to the support, but don't hear from them for a week now... I hope with this review they notice me.. #reach out... UPDATE => mails from Pre-order Alpha were indeed in my spam folder => after getting in touch, very smooth service. Issues were solved very quickly and with the expected result.
THX

PharmaNutrics
Time spent using app: 9 days
Cosmek Labs replied October 7, 2021

Hello! We have indeed been emailing you, but you do not seem to get our emails and we do not know any other way to reach you. Could you please check your SPAM and mark our email as "not spam"? Then respond and we can get your issue sorted out. Or you could always provide us a separate email where we can actually reach you

August 31, 2021

This is a great idea. The app is simple and does what it says it will do. Support is second to none.

AEP Victron Energy Store
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 18, 2021

I can't believe this App is Free it is so good and easy to use. Perfect for any ecom store. I would pay for this any day. The Tech support is also 5 star and they reply to you very quickly. Love, love, love it :)

Penta Gothic