Pre‑Order Alpha

Pre‑Order Alpha

by Cosmek Labs

Sell pre-order, sold out, and "coming soon" products.

MK Toys & Books

Dealt with a gent called John. Amazing customer service!! Was having trouble getting the app working but he resolved the issue so quickly. Highly recommend this app. 5 Stars!

Scientia Beauty

Great app and support! had some issueas at first but it was easily fixed by the team in no time, enjoyed it.

Cardio Killer

Great app and super good service. I received an immediate answer to my e-mail and a suitable solution to my problem was sought. If you are looking for a pre-order app then this is definitely recommended!

Franky Spade AG

very easy to install. i needed some support and got instant feedback from the team. everything works perfectly so far and now we can sell products which are coming soon. the pre-order function is exactly what we were looking for. and it is free - that helps if you are a start-up!

Nnenga

I recently installed Pre-Order Alpha because I needed to offer pre-order features to my customers. Before installing this app, I tried multiple apps but what I found very appealing about this app is the fact that it is FREE, the support from John was outstanding. After I installed the I encountered a couple of styling issues, but John and his team were prompt to provide assistance. I highly recommend this app if you are looking for a quick pre-order feature for your store.

xplayer.gr

It's a good app, easy to install and setup. It's also free, with top notch customer support (they literally answered in minutes) when other paid apps provide the same usability but with a high cost.

PHYTUR

Really Good App. It allows us to pre-launch some products even though they are not in stock!!. This will also be a good for a new brand who wish to offer a pre-launch event before actual launch.
Customer service was excellent

One One Eleven Apparel

We just launched our store. We are currently accepting pre-orders and I like how professional the banner looks on my product photos. The customer service was very helpful at helping us set up.

Leafytrade

Easy to install and the team were super helpful right away with any issues! I emailed them about a couple queries and their response was right away.

HAEVN Official Store

What a great help!!! Because of left over codes from another plugin, it didn't work out 100% correct. After a mail they react very quick and spend 2 days working to make this plugin more than perfect, Exactly what we need because have pre-release of the upcoming HAEVN EP in a few days. Many many thanks John