Pre‑Order Alpha

Pre‑Order Alpha | Reviews

by Cosmek Labs

Sell pre-order, sold out, and "coming soon" products.

My Gourmandises

It is free and doing the job, sure not too fancy but at least working really well . would love to have the possibility to differentiate variants in the future
Great Job ! PS : i tried different Ribbon display options (1 to 3) but didn't change anything

GoTeddy | Good Health For Everyone

We have using this App since last month or so, it is a good App to have for your store, but sometimes we fell that Pre-Order Information (optional) from the App settings do not show it to the customer. Otherwise it is a great app to have for your store.

GNR Camping World

We installed the App and it worked well. We found a problem with an item Tag then emailed support. It was fixed with in 24 hour. Great service...

Sscarlet's Web Bookstore

This is is so helpful. It allows me to offer to preorders to my customers. As a small business I have to monitor costs at every turn, so to be able to use this app for free is great. However, as of May 12, 2021, the app just stopped working for me.