Pre order King

Pre order King | Reviews

by Infinite Web Experts

Sell Pre order, Out-of-Stock, Coming Soon & Sold Out

Diva Ink Cosmetics

Yogesh was absolutely outstanding!!! I was worried I would screw up my site so I reach out to the developer for support. They responded quickly and helped me customize the app to my liking. It looks so good and so professional. I will be ordering more service from them.

Spy Monkey Surveillance

Pre order king was so easy to use and the support for initial setup with our store theme was extremely responsive and helpful. The Pre order button on the product page looks great and so does the tag making it really easy to see the products that are on pre order vs standard products. Thank you Yogesh for your fast responses.

invictus-research.com

Excellent technical support and convenient functionality. Developers can make a pre-order button for the style of the Shopify theme. This was a crucial moment in choosing the app for me.

Tripperclothingco

Great support and works as specified. Easy to setup and if anything is not working the support team is one of the most responsive I've come across.

Biloak

Great app and amazing customer service! Will definitely continue to use. Customer service is always extremely responsive and helpful.