Pre‑Order Sales ‑ Fortescue

Pre-Orders, Coming Soon, Notify Me, Out of Stock

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Highly Tuned Athletes

Location Australia

Solves a series of product management issues. Easy to use and get going very quickly and seamlessly.
The dev team is extremely helpful and willing to go above and beyond just getting it working.

Haand

Really helpful for pre-release pre-orders, solved a lot of our problems like tagging orders easily with "Pre-Order", alerts on mixed carts, etc. Dev team is super responsive on any issue and fixes things within hours.

Keter New Zealand

Location New Zealand

Adam and his team are so responsive in helping tailor the app to suit our theme. I highly recommend this app

Big Ship Dubai

Location United Arab Emirates

We're looking for an alternative app that is simple and straight and found this app that is perfect for our needs. Mr. Adam and the team were responsive (even though we're still on the free trial period). They paid attention to our concerns and even suggested some better ways to make everything work smoothly for us. Highly recommended! Both app and support team.

HogLights Australia

Location Australia

Quite happy with this app. Was recommended by Shopify when the old app went. Looked at quite a few before coming back here. Glad I did. It does what we need (and a bit more), the interface is intuitive and easy to use. Support is responsive and quick to assist. Very happy.

FB Pull Tabs

I searched many apps that were easy and to the point and this one was exactly what we needed. I have used their customer service as well and it is phenomenal. They provided detailed to the point explanations and helped with setup. I would highly recommend this app.

capribikes

Location Spain

Muy buena atención al cliente y cumple con las funcionalidades de la manera que se espera. Uso sencillo y recomendable.

holster Australia

Location Australia

Great, simple solution for offering preorder. We love how the app fits seamlessly into our store design. The mixed cart warning/pop up ensures customers read any important info, and love being able to limit preorder stock for each individual SKU. The team were very quick to respond to any questions and ensured everything was displaying correctly on our theme (the preorder badges needed a little bit of styling to not repeat on our theme), and changes to the pop up we requested. Overall very happy with this app!

Clothed In Blessings

This app has very useful pre-order options that I need for my online store. I was having trouble integrating them and Adam from their team helped me out! Once I had them available, I was having trouble with the buttons integrating with my theme. They weren't showing up in other sections of my store. I reached out and Adam and their team integrating everything free of charge. It helped me so much. They respond promptly and get any issues settled right away. I appreciate this app and, even more importantly, I appreciate the amazing customer service. Thank you! I would recommend this to anyone who needs Pre-order, Coming Soon, and Out Of Stock options for their store!

L'Atelier Global

If you need help communicating shipping dates in a clear and aesthetically pleasing way to your customers, you should use this App. The staff worked quickly to install the App on our site, fixing all coding issues they encountered due to our complex theme and other Apps. Their professionalism is impressive and the App works just as we hoped.

Previous 1 3