Pre‑Order Sales ‑ Fortescue

Pre-Orders, Coming Soon, Notify Me, Out of Stock

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Rescue Kit Company

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great customer service, quick and helpful. The free version has very limited options but still useful.

Liberated Eyewear, Inc.

Time spent using app About 2 months

great app easy to use i can bulid customer list using the notify me button. This really helps my customers wanting more

The Modern Planner

Location New Zealand

Wonderful app! I would definitely recommend. A very helpful and efficient team. Easy to work with and simple to use functions in the app that makes installing to your website a breeze. Also Matt and Adam from the customer service team are very professional and helped me all the way with any questions I had and enquires.

LORENA SARAVIA

Location Mexico
Time spent using app 29 minutes

The App is working as expected. Support was really fast in helping to integrate with an old theme that didn't want to cooperate. Great service, thanx.

Big Leap Ink

Time spent using app 1 day

Matt from the customer service team was very prompt and professional in helping me integrate this app on my Shopify account! I can't wait to begin to use this feature for my orders. I've been looking for something like this for a while.

Dalia Studio

I was looking for an app that can help me easily manage my store's pre-order products and display pre-order badges online. Adam helped me integrate the badges to fit my theme! Amazing service and I'm very happy with how the badges look. Thanks Adam!

Golden Hour Company

I used this app to have people pre-order made-to-order items and everything went smoothly! It was much easier to distinguish how many products to make versus demand.

LUVTheMoveMent

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is one of the BEST pre-order apps in the Shopify app store. And if you've done the process of elimination you'll understand. Why? Because it does EXACTLY what it says and seamlessly merges with my Drop 2.01 and plays nice with our other apps as well. Adam and his team work diligently to resolve any and all issues and are quick to respond to tickets! This review is 100% REAL and well earned by Adam and his Team! We really appreciate ALL of the hard work you've done for us! THANK YOU! Sincerely.
Team LUV!

Metro School Uniforms

This app does exactly what we need it to do to alert customers when items are out of stock while allowing them to seamlessly place pre-orders. We had one small issue with our integration, but the support team quickly diagnosed the issue and implemented a solution.

Mamies Apothecary

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app works seamlessly with our website and has met all of our needs! We love that it lists the item as a pre-order in our drawer cart, we only wish it listed the item the same way when added from our product spotlight on our homepage, however the customer service is wonderful!

Previous 1 3 4