Pre‑order Today

Pre‑order Today | Reviews

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Sell Pre-order, Coming Soon, Out-of-Stock & Sold Out Products

Shanay Co.

So far this app is working just how I wanted. I was a little confused on setup but I used the chat and they responded within minutes and got me in the right direction!

SHOP PHI PHI

Thank you for your help.
I really like this app, helped me a lot with my store.
I recommend it for anyone who is looking to improve their website and to give your users more options!

Kraze Kids

Just installed just before our website launch and needed help fast. The app was easy to use and someone helped with my query as soon as I messaged the support team!!

Unforgivingly Pur. Inc.

App is awesome, allows me to manage inventory without stress. Customer service has been great supporting with minor troubleshooting.

Kazai Studios

The App has everything we looked for.
It is simple to set up within a few minutes and customizable to just the right amount. I needed some assistance and reached out to customer support. Sourabh and the team helped me immediately and solved the problem right away.

SteelFreak

We have been overwhelmed with sales and we were in desperate, immediate need of "backorder" functionality. We installed this app and got it up and running quickly. If you need help from the developers (as I did) they are quick to respond and very helpful.

The Lad Collective

I tried downloading numerous Pre Order apps but this was the only one that worked intuitively with a great help desk that was quick to respond, friendly and helped me get the job done.

Kate O'Grady Skincare

I'm a small business and needed a straight forward pre-order solution for the upcoming holiday season. I tried a few other apps that didn't work or wasn't within budget. This app was the perfect solution. Great support!

BARKLEYS

I installed this app to help manage our pre-orders and after searching all over the App Store I am so pleased with this one. The customer service has been incredible to solve any issues I have run into & so responsive. Extremely easy to integrate and customise. Best plan options too compared to what else is out there. Highly recommend them.

GAEM

Works very well!!! I Recommend! We are using and it is very easy to setup. If you are searching for an app to create pre order functions, use it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14