Pre‑order Today

Pre‑order Today | Reviews

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Sell Pre-order, Coming Soon, Out-of-Stock & Sold Out Products

Shawny’s Healthy Essential

I love this app! Very easy to install and use! I highly recommend using this app. The staff was great with helping me.

Priscilla La Ruffera

Great support team! Easy to use! I needed to setup a pre-order for my new products and Appikon was the simplest one to get started with right away.

ANTI ELITE CLUB

The app is working also with a theme built in Webflow. Great. Love it, because all the others I tried did not! And the support is smart and really fast with solving any problems!

Mega Distribution

We just downloaded the app and secured a customer within the first 24 hours for a preorder. We wanted to make a few adjustments and contacted support. They not only helped us quickly, but they did everything we asked. So far, we are excited to work with this app and its team.

Goddess Beauty

I find this app super helpful & to top it off the experts were super responsive , answered all my questions in a timely manner 10/10 !

LizKSupplyCo

We just installed this app to switch a ready to ship item to a pre-order and the support team was very helpful. I was able to connect to them almost immediately and they were able to help me through the install in about 10 minutes. Very excited to use this app going forward in our future pre-orders.

Toke Tamer

I had questions shortly after downloading this plugin, the staff was quick, helpful and attentive in helping me get setup. Thanks

Wanderlust Living

Great app that does everything I'm needing for my small business !!
Service was great with getting it set up and any questions I had.

The Land + Sea Store by Love + Water

This is really intuitive and easy to use, and the customer service is extremely prompt and effective. Thank you! We love it!

Grams' Glitter House

ACTUALLY ITS 10 MILLION STARS!!! I just got the app and it seems to be doing good. BUT let me tell you about Hasti and the level of customer service this company has. It is amazing. They go above and beyond to help. They are still new and building. Give them a try! You will not be sorry that you did.