Pre‑order Today

Pre‑order Today | Reviews

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Sell Pre-order, Coming Soon, Out-of-Stock & Sold Out Products

COIP LTD

Really great app, the cost is correct and the features really excellent. The customer service is present 24 hours a day and they help you to correct and set everything, even on complex graphic themes.

Carpenterssonco

The team helped us so much!! It helped so much and allow us to provide customer with pre-order options. The customer service is friendly and helped us make it possible with our theme for the website.

Luggage City

Abuzar is an excellent person, he is an amazing person and is always supportive, the app is also really good and really helpful in customer service. they always listen to customers and help us no matter what. really recommend it

Shane & Pepper Candle Company

I am beyond happy with this app. The customer service was extremely resourceful and helpful with my questions. They went above and beyond helping me to make my store more successful. I highly recommend this app for your preorder needs.

Cavalli Lash

Amazing app. great customer service. We used this app for our pre-orders with over 100+ products. Super easy

Onward Fpv

I immediately had questions when starting my trial and customer service was an amazing help. Instead of giving me long winded explanations they were able to give me customized screenshots that were from my point of view so it was very easy to do what I was asking of them.

Vivi Design Studio

It was easy to navigate and setup. Customer service was outstanding-- instant responses through email, friendly and helpful. They integrated with my theme easily and it was up on my site in no time. I'm excited to have the option available in my store!

Babymat

Customer service is top notch! Team was super responsive and able to help us quickly. Our site was on a custom theme, and they were able to integrate the pre-order option directly onto our product pages.

sashariess

amazing app really nice support and they can help you with everything fast response and the app is great

bemo

Does exactly what it says. Easy to use and set-up, plus helpful and fast support for questions. Nice add-on.