Pre‑order Today

Sell Pre-order, Coming Soon, Out-of-Stock & Sold Out Products

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Love and London

We downloaded this app but it didn't work well, and we had to request assistance from the team constantly. The second star is because while the app might not work, the team is very prompt at replying and assisting you.

Parabolic Coins

Customer service is spotty started off good then fell off a cliff, I guess it depends on who you get over there. Have had problem with their app for 24 hrs now not integrating with my theme and working correctly. I granted access but still no resolution to the problem. Its unfortunate I like the features they offer but they lack functionality and service.

June 22, 2022

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements. Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

-Abuzar Khan

mk whistles

We started well with preorder but it hasn't worked reliably at all. We set limits for the number of products that were allowed to be preordered, and it has allowed many more to be sold. This has caused us big problems. Basically the app has failed to control stock properly.

Turismo Racing

Had a free plan and then changed it. I don't trust apps that change their pricing and force you to update to adapt to it. Bait and switch.

February 17, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We have forever free plan which allows you to enable pre order for 1 product.