Preloader

Boost conversion and reduce bounce rate with loading animation

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

PAKINHA ADESIVOS

Um quadrado ao redor da animação? Fala sério! Horrível! Atendimento com desenho de um chat e leva para escrever mensagem em e-mail. Totalmente ultrapassado, terão que rever seus conceitos e muito bem. Um abraço.

November 3, 2021

Sorry to hear that you have some issues. Reach me out via email and let me help you with setting it up!

Wasted Po

I would have liked to leave a positive review about the app, but when I didn't go forward with using it, far before the free trial (total use time, less than 20 minutes), I deleted the app, only to still see the code on my page. What gives? Also adding that this application, although deleted, somehow altered the code settings on my store, so now I no longer have a neat showcase of my featured collection. Now the images are huge. Very bad.

July 7, 2020

It turns out this error wasn't caused by Preloader App, but by another app. We removed the code leftovers from another app, and store is back to normal. We would appreciate this review to be taken down, as this is unfair to blame Preloader for it,

Best Regards