Preloader

Preloader

by SugarApps

Boost conversion and reduce bounce rate with loading animation

Signal City

well, it was pretty easy to set up and it seems like its functioning well. I made my own animation and uploaded that so I can't speak to its ability to animate still png/jpg logos - but for me so far it seems fine.

September 23, 2021

Super happy to hear that :) If you have any questions or would like to see some new functionalities there then let me know!

Attic Discovery Shop

I had a small issue (probably because of my theme), however I contacted their support about it and they fixed it within 24 hours. Fantastic! recommended!

September 15, 2021

Thanks! Always happy to help anyone who has any issues!

MIGOZE

This app is amazing, I prefer this app over another app with similar features. its very easy to set up and install.

August 26, 2021

Super happy to hear that!

Fancort Industries

Good afternoon! I've just installed your app, and it's great; thank you! Just have 1 question: How to place my loading screen right when I load the website for the first time? For instance, when I've finished typing my web address I want my icon to be seen only at that precise moment. I've already set Preloader on my index page. Actually, it does work when I click my logo, and it takes me to the homepage. But it doesn't work right at the beginning when I'm loading the page for the first time. I've just sent an email with a screenshot as well; please help.

OneShop

I really like this app, makes my website and progressive web app look unique I can't be any happier with the outcome and effect

October 12, 2020

Love to hear that!

CYBR

Works well and looks great! Adds a nice sense of fluidity to my site. My average page load time was 5 seconds so I'm hoping this will reduce my bounce rate!

SWFstore

This app heped me keep customers on the site even during loading times, great app to have especially if ur site doesn’t buffer fast.

Dress Up Dress Shop

I just installed this app and will be sure to come back to testify on how the app helped me with me.

ELECTRONICWINNERS

Nice add very helpful work great help me alot very easy to use I would recommend it 100% my store fan

ilovemydogs.co

Great app that helped make my store look more professional. This app allowed me to add my logo as a quick loading screen before my customers loaded into my site.

Previous 1 3