Preloader

Preloader

by SugarApps

Boost conversion and reduce bounce rate with loading animation

OneShop

I really like this app, makes my website and progressive web app look unique I can't be any happier with the outcome and effect

October 12, 2020

Love to hear that!

CYBR

Works well and looks great! Adds a nice sense of fluidity to my site. My average page load time was 5 seconds so I'm hoping this will reduce my bounce rate!

SWFstore

This app heped me keep customers on the site even during loading times, great app to have especially if ur site doesn’t buffer fast.

Dress Up Dress Shop

I just installed this app and will be sure to come back to testify on how the app helped me with me.

ELECTRONICWINNERS

Nice add very helpful work great help me alot very easy to use I would recommend it 100% my store fan

ilovemydogs.co

Great app that helped make my store look more professional. This app allowed me to add my logo as a quick loading screen before my customers loaded into my site.

Too Beautiful Angel's

I justgot thisi really havent got to try it but am going to .thank u ill be happy in a few minsthank u

mybunkercases

Preloader added that extra touch to keep my store more engaging. I love the fact that it is customizable as you like, I absolutely recommend it for serious sellers.

All About My Case

Well, I really havent been able to check this app out yet but they offered a free month if I left a review .... so here I am...

Resist Bands

Rally useful app and helps make website look a lot more professional. Would recommend to install app.

Previous 1 3