FREE PreOrder ‑ Pre‑order Now

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
Edited January 27, 2023

The page process was easy to setup. I was able to set it up and i like the page layout and i will love to see more of it.

TheAmourValentine
Time spent using app: 21 days
January 5, 2023

hopefully you have a new air conditioner. app works easy so far so good hopefully it remains that way.

Love.Always
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
Edited January 18, 2023

Very faulty app. Can't log into it. Constantly getting "We encountered an error when trying to load your application and your page could not be served. Check the logs for your application in the App Platform dashboard." UPDATE: despite the dev. response, it's still not fixed! Update 2: still not fixed and after several attempts to contact the app dev. no response. Had to contact shopify to get a full refund.

Adept Cosmetics®
Time spent using app: 22 days
ImpactPixel replied January 5, 2023

I'm glad to inform you that the issue you were experiencing with the app has been fixed.
I'm glad to report that the problem has now been resolved, and you should be able to log into the app and use it as normal.

January 4, 2023

Love the simplicity of this app. Got exactly what I was looking for with no complicated fancy bits and pieces.

Grind King
Time spent using app: 17 days
December 30, 2022

Great app if you want pre orders on your shopify site. Seamless, fast and easy to use.

Great Job!

Perimeno
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited December 27, 2022

Just downloaded this app and so far so good! Very easy to navigate, set up, and highly recommend it.

Stormy Vision | A Mental Health and Positivity Brand
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
November 30, 2022

I am impressed with everything. It a complete life saver. A must use I recommend. Great idea for shopify

Da Divine Ones 13 LLC
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
November 21, 2022

Perfect for new orders I want for pre order. This app is really useful. One of my business friends recommended this app.

Humble Beast Clothing
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
November 13, 2022

I used this app to customize my online store for the Holidays and it looks great. I was looking for a pre order app and they are perfect

wild sunrise soaps
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
September 20, 2022

Easy setup! I was able to install this app super quickly on my site and take pre-orders immediately.

B.WELL Foundation