4.9

Merchants find this app beneficial for setting up a 'pre-order' button for out-of-stock items, especially useful for businesses with frequent stock disruptions or made-to-order models. It's praised for its easy integration with Shopify, compatibility with various themes, and the ability to limit pre-orders. Merchants also appreciate the quick installation and the support team's assistance with custom integrations.

March 19, 2024

Great app, really easy to set up, straightforward, and efficient!
The support was super fast to fix a bug I encountered. Big big thanks for this app and its great team! :)

La vie quoi
Germany
19 days using the app
April 16, 2024

Great app! They're helpful and respond quickly if you have any issues. This is a great option for me when I have event and run out of products, then I don't have to miss out on sales.

The Regimen Company
7 days using the app
March 18, 2024

This is fast and easy way to get a pre-order option running on your store. The app is straightforward to install and use. Above all, the support and responsiveness of the developer is unmatched.

Nathan James
13 days using the app
April 6, 2024

App works exactly as described and their customer support is exceptional!

Silux
3 days using the app
March 12, 2024

This app did exactly what I needed it to do. Very simple and Eva, their rep, was so helpful when I needed additional support and had questions. Highly recommend.

Aero Industrial Tool Company
9 days using the app
March 5, 2024

So far app is working fine. Support is professional and prompt. Eve was very responsive and helpful. We are only at the beginning of using their services, but we are satisfied.

MOIKA NaturalCosmetics
Slovenia
13 days using the app
February 20, 2024

Very helpful. And a quick turn around.

RAM Mounts UK
28 days using the app
March 13, 2024

AMAZING

Montana Labelle Lifestyle
6 days using the app
February 16, 2024

It took way less than 2 minutes to install. A few clicks and the app was good to go, working perfectly right out of the box. I wanted to set a quantity limit to my pre-orders, but I couldn't find the option, so I reached out to support. Less than an hour later, Eva replied to my message and said she had enabled the feature and I was once again good to go. Between the seamless and incredibly simple installation process and the mind-blowingly fast support I received, I really have to give this app the 5-stars it deserves. Well done, Eva and the team! Thanks for everything.

The Knickknack Shack by Darthside LLC
18 days using the app
March 22, 2024

Eva was extremely helpful and responded so quickly to my inquiry and issue with my page. I highly recommend this application for your store!

ABFARMS