4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy-to-use interface, quick setup, and effective pre-order features. They value its customization options and compatibility with various themes. The support team, particularly a representative named Eva, is praised for swift problem-solving. Despite occasional theme clashes, issues are resolved promptly. The app's chat support is commended for quick responses. Its free usage further enhances its appeal to merchants.

October 25, 2022

We used PreOrder Dawg when our hero product was recently sold out. The app was quick to install and easy to implement. As we are using a custom theme, Eva was on hand to make the modifications we required to make the customer pre-order experience a good one. Nice work.

Purematcha Australia
9 days using the app
September 4, 2022

This is an awesome app to use! It was easy to set up and I was able to implement its features immediately.

Lady Lushury
8 days using the app
October 31, 2022

So far so good! I've tried many pro-order apps. This might be the best ever. Eva Greene is kind and had solved my problem quickly.

閱悅電子閱讀資訊網
Taiwan
November 24, 2022

Works well, and a much better price than the other apps! I'd love it if it reminded people at the cart that their items are preorder and showed the date again, because people always seem to forget they've preordered!

This Modern Life
September 9, 2022

Works straight away - super customer service! Also works with our Infinite Options app which we use for our variants

Conway Stewart
December 3, 2022

Tried a few pre-order apps and this is the first one that worked correctly and was easy to set-up. Thanks

Code Switch Academy
September 29, 2022

it works well. hope it helps my sales grow. good to try. it works well. hope it helps my sales grow. good to try.

BeautyOn82
Cyprus
August 31, 2022

Seems to work great, super easy. And responsive support. Thanks for making an app that isn't full of upsells, is simple, and works.

Mela Artisans
February 20, 2023

It's very easy! I tried to use other pre order apps but they didn't work. This did tho and thanks!!!!

Satinia
Finland
July 15, 2022

I had a bug with the app but the team replied to me very fast and fixed it. Very good assistance. The app is very easy and fast to set up. 5 stars

Revolutionpetshop.com