4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy-to-use interface, quick setup, and effective pre-order features. They value its customization options and compatibility with various themes. The support team, particularly a representative named Eva, is praised for swift problem-solving. Despite occasional theme clashes, issues are resolved promptly. The app's chat support is commended for quick responses. Its free usage further enhances its appeal to merchants.

January 29, 2024

Works great. Support staff were very quick and helpful with the set up.

Clean Offroad
23 minutes using the app
December 12, 2023

Initially, the app experienced issues (the fault was the template I was using), but Eva promptly resolved the issue within minutes. I'm pleased with the friendly and swift customer service. Now the app works perfect!

Fit & Fun Merch
Spain
24 minutes using the app
November 14, 2023

Needed a little help when setting up and Eva came on board and within minutes had solved my problem. Thank you Eva! Looking forward to using the App.

Dead Fresh Original
Ireland
About 1 hour using the app
December 11, 2023

Very fast communication. I needed help with the initial setup and got support right away. It's a great app for my made to order business.

Colour Pop Designs
13 minutes using the app
November 23, 2023

Am very happy with my experience with Pre order Now Wolf. Eva is so friendly and was very quick to help me with a minor issue with getting the app up and running. Looking forward to using this feature on my website.

Gifts In Trend
21 minutes using the app
December 11, 2023

Had an issue with the app not working with my theme. I typically would have deleted the app and tried a different one, but their customer support worked quick to get it resolved in minimal time.

Yarn Stitch
8 minutes using the app
November 18, 2023

My Pre-Order button was not showing up on my store and the customer service were really quick in helping me. It only took about 2min for the button to start working again. Good service, I recommend this app.

sabbskinpk
Pakistan
18 minutes using the app
November 22, 2023

Simple app that does exactly what is says. Had an issue with an old apps coding that prevented the pre-order button showing but the team fixed it within minutes.

Latched
21 minutes using the app
November 20, 2023

"Pre Order Now Wolf" is a fantastic pre-order application with excellent functionality and great support. The app's features are top-notch, making the pre-order process seamless and efficient. The team behind this app deserves a big thank you for their exceptional assistance and dedication. I highly recommend "Pre Order Now Wolf" to anyone looking for a reliable and user-friendly pre-order solution. Kudos to the team for a job well done!

A.bsolument
France
20 minutes using the app
November 29, 2023

Support à l'écoute et très réactif !
Un petit bug m’empêchait de mettre en place mes précommandes, mais Eva du support client, a résolue le problème en moins de 10min !
Merci beaucoup Eva, je penserais à vous pour mes précommandes !

asteria-creations