Reviews (660)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to secure sales during out-of-stock periods, enhancing customer satisfaction and revenue stability. It is noted for its easy setup and user-friendly interface, suitable for merchants of all tech levels. The preorder management feature is particularly valued for allowing sales continuity during stock shortages. Customer support, especially from representatives like Eva, is highlighted as responsive and helpful. The app also integrates seamlessly with various themes, with the support team providing necessary adjustments for optimal functionality.

November 21, 2023

Super helpful onboarding process by Eva, very easy app to use and best of all its free!

Live Seats
7 months using the app
January 2, 2024

Thank you much for fixing the issue! You were very quick. You were very helpful. What a great job!

Alley Cat Press Co.
18 days using the app
December 28, 2023

Fantastic service. Its FREE!! Customer service replied in 2 minutes to rectify a problem on my end. I would highly recommend.

Ziloch
20 days using the app
December 1, 2023

The app wasn't working at first, but Ms Eva fixed it in a matter of minutes. I'm happy with the customer service, friendly and quick.

AKAAPRINT
3 months using the app
November 21, 2023

A great experience, lovely person, helped me so well and I really appreciate it. If your looking for a good pre order app, this is the one.

Krome Clothing
2 months using the app
November 9, 2023

Love the app its easy to use and customer service is super helpful and very quick with their responses. 10/10 app you absolutely need in your shop!

Aphrodites Palace
4 months using the app
December 16, 2023

Very convenient for products we have yet to release.

Setup was easy but there was an issue because we use a custom theme. Luckily support was very quick to help fix the problem.

Highly recommend this app.

Ghostn
3 days using the app
December 12, 2023

Eva responded to me and she was very helpful in getting the app to work effectively for me. I am grateful. Thank you! Great job!

Eni Aluko
About 2 months using the app
November 27, 2023

The responsiveness and dedication of the support team gave me confidence in using Preorder Wolf for my business. It's evident that they are committed to the success of their users, and that level of support is invaluable when navigating the intricacies of preorder management.

Aussie Aftermarket Parts
5 months using the app
August 28, 2023

Simple, quick and does the job! I am now filling the space to cover the 100 characters but that's fine because Pre Order Wolf is fab!

Cloud Luxe