4.9

Merchants find this app beneficial for setting up a 'pre-order' button for out-of-stock items, especially useful for businesses with frequent stock disruptions or made-to-order models. It's praised for its easy integration with Shopify, compatibility with various themes, and the ability to limit pre-orders. Merchants also appreciate the quick installation and the support team's assistance with custom integrations.

May 16, 2024

Good, fast and smooth support service from Eva! Thank you

THE SOURCE
Luxembourg
About 1 month using the app
May 10, 2024

We have received many preorder sales that otherwise would have been lost opportunities thanks to Preorder Wolf. And Eva is always extremely responsive whenever we need a little help. I recommend this app.

AnywhereCam
About 2 months using the app
May 6, 2024

Great App! It does what expected. It's simple, easy to use. And the most importantly, there's a great support behind. As a free user, I needed a technical support and it solved in 24 hrs. Good job guys! Thanks.

HijamaShop
Netherlands
2 months using the app
April 23, 2024

Eva helped me very well. Thanks Eva.

By Fay
Netherlands
8 days using the app
April 17, 2024

It's simple and easy to use! There were some initial integration issues however these were sorted out very quickly by the support team. I'm very happy with the product and the service provided.

Moss Furniture
9 days using the app
April 16, 2024

Great app! They're helpful and respond quickly if you have any issues. This is a great option for me when I have event and run out of products, then I don't have to miss out on sales.

The Regimen Company
7 days using the app
April 15, 2024

Nice app that does what it says. Great support, very responsive and willing to work with you!

MUTATION Comics & More
2 months using the app
April 8, 2024

App works great and their support, Eva, is top notch, I was having issues with the "Pre Order" button not working as expected when switching to another language and they were super quick to fix it and get it all up and running for us. Now it's working just fine and it's exactly what we needed!

NAILASHUB
About 15 hours using the app
April 6, 2024

App works exactly as described and their customer support is exceptional!

Silux