4.9

Merchants find this app beneficial for setting up a 'pre-order' button for out-of-stock items, especially useful for businesses with frequent stock disruptions or made-to-order models. It's praised for its easy integration with Shopify, compatibility with various themes, and the ability to limit pre-orders. Merchants also appreciate the quick installation and the support team's assistance with custom integrations.

May 14, 2023

This app is truly amazing, we wouldn't be able to run our site without them! It's easy to run and has been an absolute life-saver. They team are also very helpful and quick to reply.

Don't hesitate to use them!

BethelsKitchen
About 1 month using the app
April 27, 2023

No problems with it so far! It's been helpful for preorder launches in the past. Just re-installed it for the 2nd time. Would recommend.

LOVELIKE
About 1 year using the app
Edited May 9, 2023

So easy, no nonsense, and exactly what I needed! As a small business with not much capital, I appreciate this app being available for free when other apps charge so much.

EDIT: NO LONGER FREE. After the update the app is no longer free so honestly I take back my previous review. The plans now offered are just as expensive as everyone else, and the base 4.99 plan limits you to $500 in revenue per month. If you have more than one preorder product in your store, this is easily surpassed which means the only viable plans are the $20 or $119 a month...

SLEEPYLAND
13 days using the app
April 27, 2023

super buena atención al cliente! me han respondido y arreglado el problema en segundos, muy buena atención y rapidez.

ffuoriclass
Spain
7 months using the app
April 26, 2023

They had to do some custom coding for me and handled it within minutes! Great customer service!!!!!!

TNK Nutrition
3 months using the app
April 26, 2023

I went from stress to stress free in the matter of two minutes. Pre order function works thanks to “Boss Apps” and am loving the function!

Kujaku.Designs
9 months using the app
April 24, 2023

excellente application pour les pré-commandes, très simple d'utilisation et pratique. Je recommande !

akia-bijoux
France
4 months using the app
April 23, 2023

Very user friendly and fairly priced. Simple installation and integration with Shopify. Definitely give this a try.

The Fuddled Frog
2 months using the app
April 22, 2023

So far set up has been super easy. Instructions are straight forward. The process took me all of ten minutes and I am excited to get my products on pre order.

Sanadipublications
7 minutes using the app
April 21, 2023

Pre-sale wolf is quick and easy and considers our struggle as business owners I'd definitely recommend this app

PR1OR1TY
South Africa
7 days using the app
Boss Apps replied April 22, 2023

Yes we do. Its already hard to start and scale a business. And a high fees before you succeed is the last thing you need. We are on a mission to support small businesses like ours!