PreOrder Now WOD , 1,336 reviews

4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to replace out-of-stock products with pre-order buttons, enhancing inventory management and pre-order conversion rates. Many find it easy to use, with seamless integration and customization options. The partial payment feature is also valued. The customer service team is praised for their quick and efficient problem-solving. Some merchants report increased sales after using the app.

April 9, 2024

works as promised

FRAGFRE®
Almost 4 years using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied April 11, 2024

Hi FRAGFRE® team!

I'm glad that everything worked as promised. We appreciate your review and hope that you continue to support our app.

If you need help with anything, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team!

April 9, 2024

Alina was the perfect customer support! she answered all my questions. I am looking forward to implementing the app!

BrunetteSkin
About 5 hours using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied April 11, 2024

Hi there BrunetteSkin and team!

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are thrilled to hear that Alina was able to provide perfect customer support. I'll ensure that your feedback reaches her and that she is recognized for a job well done.

If you need help with anything else, you know where to reach us!

April 4, 2024

its so easy to manage and the best part is that it has a free plan. i live how easy it is to use and how fast it works compare to others.

Nails By Yoshii
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied April 8, 2024

Hi there Nails By Yoshii!

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our app. We appreciate the feedback, this helps us a lot!

If you need any help or have questions, please feel free to reach out to us!

March 28, 2024

Nice and simple.
A bit pricy but they have an option for start ups which helps.

Scruffy Duck
Ireland
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied April 1, 2024

Hey there Scruffy Duck and team!

Thank you for your honest feedback. We appreciate your thoughts about our pricing, and we assure you that this is something that we are currently looking into.

If you need help with anything, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you for choosing Pre-Order Now!

April 4, 2024

We are currently in our trial period, and I received assistance immediately when I had some issues unique to my website. The support is excellent. Well done. Thank you, Alina!

Mother Earth Products
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied April 8, 2024

Hi Mother Earth Products!

We're overjoyed with your feedback! Thank you for letting everyone know that Alina did a great job supporting you. This will make her day for sure.

If you need further assistance, you know where to reach us!

April 4, 2024

I chat over the chat with Alina at Pre-order Now WOD y she was able resolved all my issues . Fast and easy.
Very nice person . Thank you

aeCore® Backers

Hi aeCore® Backers!

Alina is wonderful right? She is a valuable asset to our company and we're glad that she's part of our team. I'll make sure that your feedback reaches her.

If you need further assistance, you know where to reach us!

April 2, 2024

Alina was extremely helpful and courteous. She fixed my issue and performed the updates necessary to bring the app back into compliance with Shopify quickly and efficiently.

Stick & Ball
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied April 4, 2024

Hi there Stick & Ball team!

You deserve nothing but the best customer experience and we're glad that Alina was able to provide amazing support!

If you need help with anything or if you have any questions, you know where to reach us!

March 25, 2024

I really like this app. It's working great for two of our businesses/brands. I struggle with the interface at times, but once I re learn it, it all makes sense to me. If you don't love it at first, contact their support and once you learn how to run it, it'll be a nice part of your business.

BusyBox Corp.
Over 3 years using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied March 27, 2024

Hey there BusyBox Corp.!

Thank you so much for your detailed review and recommendation! We appreciate your feedback and we'll work on making our interface more user-friendly.

Please reach out if you need further assistance!

March 28, 2024

Easy to use, effective, and they provide excellent customer service and tech support!

Britches Great Outdoors | Warthog
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied April 1, 2024

Hi Britches Great Outdoors | Warthog!

Thank you so much for the kind feedback for our support team! This will surely make their day!

If you need anything else, you know where to reach us! Thanks for choosing Pre-Order Now!

February 13, 2024

Excellent customer service!

happyjagabee store
Japan
Over 5 years using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied February 15, 2024

Hey happyjagabee store!

Thank you for your kind words for our support team! This review just made our day. We appreciate your support a lot.

If you need help with anything else, you know where to reach us!