Reviews (1,375)

4.5

Merchants find this app beneficial for managing pre-orders, especially for out-of-stock or upcoming items. Features like initial partial payment and customization options are highly valued. Some merchants have reported interface issues, but the customer service is praised for its efficiency and promptness, with specific commendation for Alina, Roel, and Zach from the support team. The app integrates well with Shopify stores, making it a reliable choice for many businesses.

March 25, 2024

I really like this app. It's working great for two of our businesses/brands. I struggle with the interface at times, but once I re learn it, it all makes sense to me. If you don't love it at first, contact their support and once you learn how to run it, it'll be a nice part of your business.

BusyBox Corp.
Over 3 years using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied March 27, 2024

Hey there BusyBox Corp.!

Thank you so much for your detailed review and recommendation! We appreciate your feedback and we'll work on making our interface more user-friendly.

Please reach out if you need further assistance!

June 7, 2024

Sunny was super helpful and fixed our problem straight away. We have two stores and he helped on both. Went over and beyond :)

Catherine Deane UK
About 1 year using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied June 10, 2024

Hey there Catherine Deane UK and team!

Thank you for starting our week with a wonderful review! We're glad that Sunny was able to help you out. We will ensure that he gets recognized for his efforts.

If you need help with anything else, you know where to reach us!

April 16, 2024

A great pre-order app for our site! Easy to use and lots of different customizable options. Alina was super helpful and responded to our set up questions quickly.

JapanLA
Over 2 years using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied April 18, 2024

Hi JapanLA!

We appreciate your kind feedback. Thank you so much for recognizing the great experience that Alina was able to provide.

If you need further assistance, you know where to reach us!

May 20, 2024

This is a great app that has helped grow sales through pre-orders. The support team are quick, efficient and super helpful. Would recommend!

Laing Home
New Zealand
About 3 years using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied May 22, 2024

Hi Laing Home and team!

We value your business and we are very thankful that you took time to leave us a review! Our team works hard to ensure that you get the support that you need, when you need it. Your recommendation is highly appreciated!

If you need our help again, you know where to reach us!

April 2, 2024

Alina was extremely helpful and courteous. She fixed my issue and performed the updates necessary to bring the app back into compliance with Shopify quickly and efficiently.

Stick & Ball
Over 3 years using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied April 4, 2024

Hi there Stick & Ball team!

You deserve nothing but the best customer experience and we're glad that Alina was able to provide amazing support!

If you need help with anything or if you have any questions, you know where to reach us!

April 4, 2024

I chat over the chat with Alina at Pre-order Now WOD y she was able resolved all my issues . Fast and easy.
Very nice person . Thank you

aeCore® Backers
Over 1 year using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied April 8, 2024

Hi aeCore® Backers!

Alina is wonderful right? She is a valuable asset to our company and we're glad that she's part of our team. I'll make sure that your feedback reaches her.

If you need further assistance, you know where to reach us!

May 27, 2024

Their support system is A1 love them & app is not comparable to others!

Lashesbylelly
7 months using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied May 29, 2024

Hi Lashesbylelly and team!

Thank you so much for your sparkling review! It makes us happy to know that you had a great experience with our support team and enjoyed using our app. We look forward to a fruitful partnership with you and your team!

If you need any help, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

May 25, 2024

This is a great app! It functions well, is easy to install/remove, and the customer service is SUPER helpful. James answered my question within 2 minutes of submitting it, at a really random hour in the night. Thank you!

DEOS
About 2 months using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied May 27, 2024

Hi there, DEOS team!

James works diligently to provide quick yet accurate responses to merchants, and we’re thrilled he could assist you effectively! Our extended coverage ensures we can offer real-time support whenever needed. We appreciate your kind feedback.

If there’s anything else we can assist you with, please let us know. Cheers!

May 16, 2024

I really like this app, I had a couple of small issues due to my theme being much "different", but they took care of them ASAP. I ran the trial for a handful of days and was sold! Thank you for making a great app guys.

BK Hobbies
22 days using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied May 20, 2024

Hi BK Hobbies!

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! Your detailed review is very much appreciated, and we are grateful for your kind words. We will continue to do our best to provide you with outstanding service.

If you need anything else, you know where to reach us!

February 16, 2024

Hi.
I was having problems getting the pre-order app to work for our Easter Collection. I did not realize that I had to make an update & embed the app in my store.
Sunny replied very quickly, identified the problem & sent me a video link to show me how to update my store.
Thanks for the great customer service.
Karen, Bean and Goose Chocolate

beanandgoose
Ireland
Over 1 year using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied February 19, 2024

Hey, Karen!

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. It's great to hear that Sunny responded quickly and was able to help you resolve the issue with embedding the app in your store.

If you have questions or need help with anything, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you!