Preorderly Pre‑order NOW

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Preorders on a product page increase sales

Sweets By Jubilee Favors

This is the second pre-order app I've used. The other was too slow to load and it often let orders through without showing them as a pre-order. This one is easier to use, just set your inventory rules and its automatic. No code to add, instant install.
Support was quick to respond and fantastic.

Dear Denier

Does exactly what it says. Pre-orders made easy. Can only recommend.

Shop Envysaje

Perfect app for a Shopify addition. Thanks!

Dreumz Xpres

Awesome! The app will help me so that I won't have to remove items from my store.

Amfash

Very easy to use. Just what I have been looking for.

Meks Boutique

This app is wonderful and exactly what I've been waiting for

Kraftingmagik

I will Re-Evaluate it after I start actually using it. As far as integration and set up its very easy to set up! It will be a very valuable tool for me! Has options to toggle on and off. I have it set up in one collection right now. For Limited-Edition Products I Offer

Bluff Brands

Works perfectly so far. Other apps were not compatible with my theme but this one is!

Lesaint Chocolate

Perfect for my little virtual chocolate shop. I can manually show that a product is SOLD OUT and choose to allow pre-order if I like. I don't brag about my tech skills so suffice it to say this was easy to install, navigate and works great! Thank you Preorderly!

Grace Kelly Co

Great app! Easy to use! I know this app will make taking pre-orders easy and hassle free!