Preorderly • Pre‑order PRO

Preorderly • Pre‑order PRO

by Codeinero

Pre-orders Made Easy! Manage out of stock & Pre-order products

Surface Noiz

Great App! Does exactly what it advertises. Quick customer service. Thanks guys!

La Rebellion

Thank you a lot! This is going to be really helpful and grow my sales!

Directsinks

Awesome App
Do the math! If you pay for your inventory at delivery, but you can sell it prior to delivery and YOU get paid.. its generating your margin without your expense.

UPDATE - I had a small integration issue because of my theme. I emailed support and they responded and HELPED so quickly.

We paired our use of the button with a coupon code for an incentive https://directsinks.com/products/kraus-bolden-single-handle-18-inch-commercial-kitchen-faucet-with-dual-function-pull-down-sprayhead

Theplantguy

Wow! this app is a game changer for me. Really opens up sales, works as advertised, no coding , very easy....

Ozzie Trampolines

Great app and so easy to use. Great development! The customer service is amazing and other apps should take not of how these guys run their product. I tip my hat off to Adi and his team for the technical assistance that provided in record time!

Www Pinkhippostore Com

Have been looking for a simply pre-order app this seems perfect for our needs. Thanks.

Nelsunnz

Love how you can set pre-order quantity for different variants

Mighty Monkeys

We have only just started using this at www.cleverstuff.com.au but it was very easy to set up.

Qveen Candz Boutique

Great doing business with u!!!

Veritas Fit

So far I love what this app can do!