Preorderly • Pre‑order PRO

Preorderly • Pre‑order PRO | Reviews

by Codeinero

Pre-orders Made Easy! Manage out of stock & pre-order products

Impulse Boutique

Great app! Works as described.
It is the only pre order app I could find (for a reasonable price) that allows you to sell current inventory as pre orders (not just sold out items), and to customise the pre order message for individual variants. E.g. if you have a product with 2 colours, but only one colour is available for pre order you can customise the customer end of the product page to show this clearly. My suggestion to the developers for an update to make this app much more efficient : on "Product Settings" when you are customising individual variants, it would be great to be able to select the variants you wish to edit and THEN apply settings in bulk to those variants. As it is, I have to open each variant one by one and apply the settings, even if it's the same settings over and over. Thanks :)

The Sokd

Sometimes I cant just not figure out why the pre-order doesnt show. So I start from scratch. But unfortunately today I just dont seem to get it working. When it works its great tho!

December 13, 2020

Hi! Our team sent you an email to help you with your issue :). Please check.
We are available at preorderly-support@codeinero.net 24/7 too. Thanks!

Slam69

Preorderly is perfect for products that have a long due date.
This year especially, as COVID has caused lot of delays throughout. We have halved the amount of customer enquiries for due dates on products. Preorderly is easy to use, either default over all products that are out of stock. Or certain collections or products. You can also whittle down to the exact variant. We edit the Buy Now button to say Pre-Order or Buy to Order In, or any words of your choice.
Also add a message, we usually add the ETA of the product next to the Button. We have over 10,000 products, so keeping on top of it all is challenging. Improvements:
1. To be able to export the Products / Collections which are currently active on Preorderly.
2. An ETA date box which will notify us when the date is coming up or passed.

Jourca

I had to contact the assistance a few times and they answered and solved my problems very quickly! It's also very convenient to manage my stocks

Portland Apron Company

I like this app, it looks professionally and modern on my site. I should mention though-one of my items that was sold did not notify the customer that it is a pre-order item, even though quantity was set to 0. When I contacted support the initial response was, that's not possible, which was kind of annoying because yes, it did happen I'm not making it up. Their follow up email told me to add a script to the backend of my site to make the app load faster. Regardless, I do like the app, it seems to work great and it's making my business life a lot easier.

Executive Functioning Success

This app doesn't do what we want (we wanted to be able to embed a preorder button on a non-Shopify store), but Ari got back to me almost immediately with a kind response. Looks like their customer service is awesome, so for someone using a MyShopify storefront, this is a great choice!

Otaku Anime Manga

I would love to give this app 5 stars because its really easy to set up and is perfect for my store. However, there is no option for setting up down payments on pre-orders. Giving customer the option to pre-order for a 15% non-refundable down payment would be a huge incentive for our customers.

Oro Publishers

Cool app but it's missing an important feature. If you showcase products with prices on your home page or preview mode, it does not work. It's a problem for a site since buyer may add product to the cart, right from the home, without knowing is a pre-order. If they could fix that, it will be a 5 stars app.

Sunwakes Sunglasses

Haven´t tried yet, but looks pormissing

Kraftingmagik

I will Re-Evaluate it after I start actually using it. As far as integration and set up its very easy to set up! It will be a very valuable tool for me! Has options to toggle on and off. I have it set up in one collection right now. For Limited-Edition Products I Offer

Previous 1