Press Kit Builder

Press Kit Builder

by Wolfram Müller

Create a professional press kit for your business

Loaskin

Love!!!! Just installed it, and within 10 minutes it has added so much value and social proof to my website. One of the easiest and well-thought out apps I have come across. Thank you so much!

Bokksu

With just a few clicks and text inputs, I was able to get a very professional-looking Press Kit page launched on my online store (www.bokksu.com). The free version has everything you need for a small business. Thanks PressKitHero!

Chillavinowine

Great app and super easy to setup. We highly recommend it!

Keep Doggie Safe

Great idea for businesses
Easy to set up. Easy to use.

Getare

This is extremely helpful especially when you don't know what to say. I'm quite pleased!

Matchamuscle

Friendly service and easy to use app. Really nice to be able to direct PR inquiries to a page filled with logos and info about my business.

Urban Barrels

Unreal customer service. Great app. Using exculisvely with our press contacts now. http://urbanbarrels.com/a/press-kit

Yourturnkeystore 243

Great app, works well, easy to install and looks great! https://kinkytoy.store

Q2naturals

Great App! I love it so far... just click get and go from there. Easy to add info, pics, social media and other links. Support was great in helping me to link the press page to my store. I hope to get some press very soon cause it makes a simple press kit looks great.

Shop Imy And Me

Thanks! This makes creating a press kit so much easier for me!!