Pretty Product Pages

Highlight features & guarantees, product description w icons

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

product description icons

Das Brettchen

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Super support and very friendly and competent staff! This is how everyone should work! Absolutely recommendable! Thank you Daniel for your great work!

Roxanas Flowers

Brilliant app looks amazing on our site, very quick installation from the developer. Plenty of options to choose from the icons.

The Imperfect Wood Company

It really helps to get the key messages across to my customers. I love how neat it looks and Daniel is always so helpful and quick when I need some changes.

Selfawear

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

I reached out for support in linking some text to a page. Daniel was quick and efficient in sorting this out for me. The app is exactly what I was after!

ASY Furniture

Great app. Looks natural - goes smoothly with my theme and definitely helps us and customers. Highly recommend.

Sportech fitness

Location Spain

Really handy tool (to me the shopify product page is really rigid). Customer service is timely and efficient. Thanks again, Daniel!

Gryner

Location Denmark

I downloaded the app but had a request to changing the positioning slightly and Daniel helped me immediately and it works exactly as i expected.

Dog Threads™

Great app! Easy to use, and is just what I was looking for. Customer service responded fast to my questions and were able to help me when I needed.

Dragon Vapour

Great Product and fantastic customer service! Contacted them for some installation help and the problem was resolved within a couple of hours

Rosa Bloom

This app does exactly what it says on the tin! And Daniel was really helpful and fast at helping to customise it to get it to display where I wanted it on my product pages. It could definitely have some UI improvements - such as being able to search for particular products or create groups of products for certain features to be assigned to (for example a certain style or colour) and for it to be easier to see which products a certain feature is assigned to, but I believe these are in the pipeline so I will look forward to those.