AntiCopy:Prevent Content Theft

AntiCopy:Prevent Content Theft | Reviews

by Hura Apps

Protect site's content from being reused by malicious merchant

FRONTIERA

Nice app. Used for almost 1yr. Nice app. Used for almost 1yr. Nice app. Used for almost 1yr. Nice app. Used for almost 1yr.

High House Design

Amazing App! Lighting fast costumer service, right to the point and courteous! Thank you very much Kiet!
Incomparable value for money! A must have in my opinion!

Sage Brush Gun Dogs LLC

Didn't wait until my trial ended to upgrade, best $1.00 per month you can spend, so far performs excellent, easy install.

The Original Tea Company

Very easy to install and it works. Even pressing Ctrl U to reveal source code doesn't work, so basically no-one can scrape content from my site. Great stuff! The Original Tea Company.

eBuyLo

this app works great perfect tool to keep your work private A++++ highly recommended................

Prevailer

I recently found over 100 of my products being sold on another website. The thieves stole images and product titles. As I begin to look for apps to help curb this behavior, I came across this app. Wow, for the price, I think it is a great deterrent. Sure, if a thief is really determined, they will pull out all stops. But I think this awesome app offers many features that will force thieves to work hard to commit their copyright infringements. I have installed it on three of my stores, complete with the in-code script and so far, I'm loving it!