Product Price Intervals

Display products prices as intervals in collections and search

$3/month. 14-day free trial.

Visions of Venice

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great and easy app to install and run. I can't say enough about how great their customer service is. I had a minor hiccup with font size and color (on my end) and they responded really quickly and resolved my issue in a matter of minutes. Great app and fantastic customer service!

Champion Crafter

This app company is simple and very awesome! Great customer service as well. They respond quickly to make any changes to the app.

Comm Gear Supply

Easy to integrate with our site. We experienced a minor issue but they worked with us, even getting on a call to resolve the issue. Recommend this app not just because of its seamless integration but also because they have great customer service.

48fresh

Time spent using app 1 day

Works perfect and the customer service is extremely good! They helped with the proper functioning of the app on my web in record time

natopia

Location Australia

Support was most helpful when I needed change in font colour and some minor issues. It was resolved very efficiently. Highly recommend!

Panda Cloud Security, antivirus and firewall solutions

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent App, works perfectly, and very good after sales service from the developer, extremely helpful with answering my questions and customisations for my website. Highly recommend this App and this company.

JugBerry

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 year

Very useful app to include starting prices or price intervals to those products that have different variants. Customer service answered me right away and helped me integrate the app into my design. Recommended if your theme doesn't include it.